08-13-2015, 03:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible to get CFG without a USB or where i can plug it into my left port?? my right port is broken Crying
08-13-2015, 03:07 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by savage
Is it possible to get CFG without a USB or where i can plug it into my left port?? my right port is broken Crying

I believe it has to be your right port since it is closer to the HDD. And you DO need a USB. What you can do though is install a patch on MW2. You would have to backup your PS3 Data and install the patch then restore to the backed up data. I do not know the details but it changes your whole MW2 game with colors and texts that look cool, and you don't need CFG for the menu to work. Try this tutorial and see if it works.

08-13-2015, 05:56 PM #3
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
I believe it has to be your right port since it is closer to the HDD. And you DO need a USB. What you can do though is install a patch on MW2. You would have to backup your PS3 Data and install the patch then restore to the backed up data. I do not know the details but it changes your whole MW2 game with colors and texts that look cool, and you don't need CFG for the menu to work. Try this tutorial and see if it works.

i will try but i think it requires the right slot but i will try
08-14-2015, 11:23 AM #4
Originally posted by savage
Is it possible to get CFG without a USB or where i can plug it into my left port?? my right port is broken Crying

Originally posted by Kilam View Post
I believe it has to be your right port since it is closer to the HDD.

Actually the real reason is:
The "CFG-infection " is:

exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg;

See how it says dev_usb000.
Change that to 001 and you can use the other port!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo