10-06-2015, 08:34 AM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Deleted by ME
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 11-20-2015 at 08:56 PM.
10-06-2015, 05:22 PM #2
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
I like menus where all the options are centered. One suggestion is that you shouldn't build a menu where it has tons of options but most of the options are just crapped such as "scoreboard font or changing team names". There are a lot more plus those are useless codes. Build one where it has the necessary options that you will use from game to game. Quality over quantity in terms of option is a great way to put this.
10-06-2015, 06:06 PM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
I like menus where all the options are centered. One suggestion is that you shouldn't build a menu where it has tons of options but most of the options are just crapped such as "scoreboard font or changing team names". There are a lot more plus those are useless codes. Build one where it has the necessary options that you will use from game to game. Quality over quantity in terms of option is a great way to put this.

I know that and there will be the keyboard team name change cmd
10-06-2015, 06:09 PM #4
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
I know that and there will be the keyboard team name change cmd

You should put how you plan on building the menu so we can input our thoughts on the menu.Such as this: You must login or register to view this content.
10-06-2015, 06:30 PM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
You should put how you plan on building the menu so we can input our thoughts on the menu.Such as this: You must login or register to view this content.

Previews are prohibited because how many projects were being forgotten. i am working on a newer project that areosoul94 introduced with his duel interventions. I believe builting somthing newer to a patch is what brings real attention insead of a simliar cfg menu.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 11-20-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo