12-04-2012, 01:15 AM #1
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New UPDATE!
It's back bitches, and with a video this time!
The 1.20/1.21 update has a slew of features and uses an improved menu base.
Try and complain now.

Here & Now v1.21 (USB Mod Menu) [1.14]

Well this is just as it sounds, it is a USB mod menu scripted in CFG for the infectees. In order for it to work, you will need to be infected. The menu is built to be very simple and easy to use. Though, it may take a small amount of time to understand the menu's functionality.
Please, don't ask me for an infection lobby, I can't get you one!

Things that make this menu special:
Originally posted by another user
• Unlike other USB menus, the "unknown cmd" fades away when the menu is closed.
• You can control the menu while dead using the exclusive D-Pad controls.
• The built-in "safeguard" system allows you to reactivate the menu if it ever fails/disappears.
• One of the most functional and professional-looking menus available.

Controls:
D-Pad Up (Menu Closed): Open the Menu
D-Pad Down (Menu Closed): Activate/Deactivate UAV
Cross/X: Select Option
Circle/O: Cancel/Exit
D-Pad Right: Select Option (Use while dead)
D-Pad Left: Cancel/Exit (Use while dead)
Up: Scroll Up
Down: Scroll Down
Start (Menu Open): Reset mod menu / exit.
Start (Menu Closed): Toggle start menu / reset mod menu.

A Few Important Notes:
• I have included both default and tactical button layouts in the download.
• Place the MW2 folder on the root of the USB.
• The menu runs under CMD's so technically it's a "stealth menu". Meaning only you can see it.
• In order to use the Perk Menu, you have to place your PSN name in the HN_V1_Perks.cfg file.
• Avoid leaving the menu open when the match is ending.
• The Start button will reset the menu if it fails/disappears.
• Since there are only eight lines in this menu, scrolling down will make more options appear.

Patch Contains:
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Main Menu[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]:
Game Settings
Player Settings
Host Options
Self Menu
Message Menu
Infection Menu
Map Menu
Perk Menu
Account Menu

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Game Settings[/COLOR][/B]:
Super Jump +
Super Speed
Super Sprint
Slow Motion Toggle
Gravity +
God Mode
Fall Damage +
Default Lobby
Floating Objects

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Player Settings[/COLOR][/B]:
Super Steady Aim
Speed Reload
Super Melee
Host Super Jump
Host Single-Shot Accuracy
codfather999 Aim-Assist
No Scope Sway
Pro-Mod Vision
Third Person
Chat Freely

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Host Options[/COLOR][/B]:
Big XP Lobby
Freeze Players
Ranked Match
Anti-Join
Force Host
Fast Restart
Unbreakable Glass
Piss Off UAV Users
G.T.N.W.
Care Package Editor +
Team Names +

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Self Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Show Enemy Names
Red Laser
Mini Map Size
FPS / Host
Ping
Gun On Left Side
Change Team
20 Second Disco
Kill Feed Colors +
Wall Hack
360 Prone & Ladder

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Message Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Welcome
Yes!
No!
Trickshot
U MAD BRO?
STOP SPAMMING
You jelly?
F**K YOU
GTFO
Bitch Please
Bitch I'm Pro
Beast
<(^_^)>
(~_~)
(O_o)
Clear Text

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Infection Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
H&N USB Mods
Buttons Default USB
Only UAV
Troll + UAV
UAV + Aim-Assist
Trickshot Infection
Prestige Infection
Unlock Infections +

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Map Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
ALL Non-DLC Maps

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perk Menu[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="#FF0000"]this must be edited in order for it to work[/COLOR]):
Explosive Bullets
Increased Explosiveness
Give All Perks
Give All Hidden Perks
Super Extended Mags
Ghetto UFO Mode

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Account Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Prestige (0-11)
Level 70
Level 1
Unlock All Challenges
Clan Tag Editor
Unbound Clan Tags +
Custom Class Names

Codes to be infected with:
H&N Infection
set H&NINFECTION "ui_mapname \""mp_terminal;^5H^3&^5N ^1USB ^2Mods^7 ------ ^6Press  ^7(^3Start^7) ^6In Game To Activate ^6The H&N Mod Menu^7;bind BUTTON_START exec ../../../dev_usb000/MW2/MODS.cfg"

OR (They do the same thing, but are used in different ways. Ignore this if you are a noob.)

set ui_mapname "mp_terminal;^5H^3&^5N ^1USB ^2Mods^7 ------ ^6Press  ^7(^3Start^7) ^6In Game To Activate ^6The H&N Mod Menu^7;bind BUTTON_START exec ../../../dev_usb000/MW2/MODS.cfg"

Alternative/Buttons Default Infection Info
If you do not plan on being infected with one of the codes above, an alternative has been included. Inside the "Buttons Default Infection RELAY" folder you will find a buttons_default.cfg file. Place this file on the root of your USB (or its corresponding directory) along with the MW2 folder.

Changelog
v1.10 Update
• Menu Performance Enhancements:
- Fixed scrolling visuals in "Player Settings", "Infection Menu", "Perk Menu", and "Account Menu".
- Improved ON/OFF tab functionality. "X" is select, "O" is cancel.
- Fixed the problem where the menu would stop functioning while moving/looking around.
• Added a "Menu Closing" visual.
• Added "20 Second Disco" to the "Fun Menu".
• Altered some menu colors to make selected options more distinguishable.
• Increased menu text size.
• Fixed an incorrect option color.
• Removed brightness function from "Pro-Mod Vision".
• Fixed "Clear Text".

v1.13 Update
• The Start button now re-executes the menu. If the menu disappears, just tap Start.

v1.20 Update
• Menu Performance Enhancements
- Fixed the menu fade issue.
- Fixed the cut-off line at the top.
- With new controls, the menu can be operated while dead.
• Menu Option Enhancements
- A new option editor (anything with a "+" next to it) has been added for a few of the menu options.
- "Nuke In Carepackage" has been replaced with a "Care Package Editor" (now in Host Menu).
- "Unbreakable Glass" toggle replaced with an ON/OFF tab.
• Added a "Map Menu".
• "Fun Menu" renamed to "Self Menu".
• New Menu Options
- Floating Objects (Game Settings)
- Host Single-Shot Accuracy (Player Settings)
- No Scope Sway (Player Settings)
- Ranked Match (Host Options)
- Anti-Join (Host Options)
- Care Package Editor (Host Options)
- Team Names (Host Options)
- Show Enemy Names (Self Menu)
- Ping (Self Menu)
- Kill Feed Colors (Self Menu)
- 360 Prone & Ladder (Self Menu)
- Bunch of new says (Message Menu)
- Buttons Default USB (Infection Menu)
- Prestige Infection (Infection Menu)
- Unlock Infections (Infection Menu)
- Level 1 (Account Menu)
- Clan Tag Editor (Account Menu)
- Unbound Clan Tags (Account Menu)
- Custom Class Names (Account Menu)

v1.21 Update
• Fixed the lag spike issue experienced when moving around. Adjusted all functions respectively.
• Safeguard improved (prevents the menu from failing/disappearing).
• Updated the Buttons Default Infection Relay file.
• Updated "H&N USB Mods" and "Buttons Default USB" infections.
• Corrected a menu display issue in the Account Menu.
• Corrected the "Custom Class Names" function.

Thanks & Credits
Infinity Ward - for making MW2 and all the dvars in it!
Thomas Paine - for writing a book called Common Sense
All the people who helped make this possible. Thank you!
And, of course.....the flaming credit whores. Y'all know who you are.
Tester - YumPasta

DOWNLOAD
v1.21
MediaFire - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by .NINK. ; 02-06-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: v1.21 Update

The following user thanked .NINK. for this useful post:

EternalHabit

The following 3 users groaned at .NINK. for this awful post:

^TPP^, flip2327, xKtF
12-04-2012, 02:01 AM #2
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Originally posted by .NINK. View Post
Here & Now v1.00 (USB Mod Menu) [1.14]

Well this is just as it sounds, it is a USB mod menu scripted in CFG for the infectees. In order for it to work, you will need to be infected. The menu is built to be very simple and easy to use. Though, it may take a small amount of time to understand the menu's functionality. I have included both default and tactical button layouts in the download. MODS.cfg is the mother file. The menu runs under CMD's so technically it's a "stealth menu".
Please, don't ask me for an infection lobby, I can't get you one!

Video:
v1.00
If anyone is willing to film it, that would be awesome.
Until then, I'll just have to <3 y'all for the groans ^_^ pathetic.

Controls:

Patch Contains:
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Main Menu[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]:
Game Settings
Player Settings
Host Options
Fun Menu
Message Menu
Infection Menu
Perk Menu
Account Menu

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Game Settings[/COLOR][/B]:
Super Jump
Super Speed
Super Sprint
Slow Motion Toggle
Low Gravity
God Mode
No Fall Damage
Miniscule Fall Damage
Default Lobby

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Player Settings[/COLOR][/B]:
Super Steady Aim
Speed Reload
Super Melee
codfather999 Aimbot
Pro-Mod Vision
Third Person
Chat Freely

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Host Options[/COLOR][/B]:
Big XP Lobby
Freeze Players
Force Host
Fast Restart
Host Super Jump
Unbreakable Glass
Piss Off UAV Users
G.T.N.W.

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Fun Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Wall Hack
Red Laser
Mini Map Size
FPS / Host
Nuke In Carepackage
Gun On Left Side
Change Team

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Message Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Welcome
Trickshot
U MAD BRO?
STOP SPAMMING
F**K YOU!!!
GTFO
Clear Text

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Infection Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
USB Mods
Only UAV
Troll + UAV
UAV + Aim-Assist
Trickshot Infection

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perk Menu[/COLOR][/B] ([COLOR="#FF0000"]this must be edited in order for it to work[/COLOR]) :
Explosive Bullets
Increased Explosiveness
Give All Perks
Give All Hidden Perks
Super Extended Mags
Ghetto UFO Mode

[B][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Account Menu[/COLOR][/B]:
Prestige (0-11)
Level 70
Unlock All Challenges

Known Bugs:

Thanks & Credits

DOWNLOAD
v1.00
Mediafire - You must login or register to view this content.

Anything new you bringing to the cfg community? >_>

By the way we might be credit whores but at least were (or at least I'm) not a known whore... Someone that releases a shitty ass menu just to get known quick... You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iTrexk ; 12-04-2012 at 02:06 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to iTrexk for this useful post:

CreateEdiTzZzZz, ImGsus, Modding_Aussie, ohhImpreza, Zack.
12-04-2012, 02:04 AM #3
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Anything new you bringing to the cfg community? >_>

I don't know, a clean menu (maybe if you use your eyes to read my post, you would have found out). You can only do so much with a limited amount of dvars and no zone edits Smile

By the way we might be credit whores but at least were (or at least I'm) not a known whore... Someone that releases a shitty ass menu just to get known quick...

What ignorance.
Last edited by .NINK. ; 12-04-2012 at 02:10 AM.
12-04-2012, 02:09 AM #4
iTrexk
I don't know, a clean menu. You can only do so much with a limited amount of dvars and no zone edits Smile

Ha not really. You can manipulate the game so much. Guess you don't know a lot about cfg...

Just in case you didn't read my edit of the first post I did.
You must login or register to view this content.
12-04-2012, 02:12 AM #5
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Ha not really. You can manipulate the game so much. Guess you don't know a lot about cfg...

Prove it. I want to see some GSC shit on CFG from your ass. Don't act like you know shit if you can't prove it.
And what are you doing to help the NGU community? Much of what I see on your account is ignorant criticism and not one thread.
Don't go around acting like your opinions are above all others.
Last edited by .NINK. ; 12-04-2012 at 02:17 AM.
12-04-2012, 02:26 AM #6
iTrexk
Prove it. I want to see some GSC shit from your ass. Don't act like you know shit if you can't prove it.
And what are you doing to help the NGU community? Much of what I see on your account is ignorant criticism and not one thread.

Hum Sir I believe I said quote on quote "cfg" not "gsc". Just wanted to clarify that with you. You must login or register to view this content. And I really don't need to prove anything to you because the people that know the real me and you know who your guys are Winky Winky will know that this shitty menu has no competition over mine... LOL Might as well close this thread because it doesn't even beat CUSTOM_PATCHES usb menu, so just do us all a favor by not wasting our time to see this shit and close it... You must login or register to view this content. By the way I helped the cfg community big time lol. Winky Winky

P.S. - This never would have started if you didn't say this "And, of course.....the flaming credit whores. Y'all know who you are." I would have been fine with this "All the people who helped make this possible. Thank you!" but you just had to keep on going...

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

What ignorance.

Hey it might be ignorant but you can't hide the truth. You must login or register to view this content.

By the way you forgot the smily in the quote. You must login or register to view this content. There you go. Winky Winky

The following user thanked iTrexk for this useful post:

ImGsus
12-04-2012, 03:36 AM #7
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
All I see in your post is bias. So let me dissect it a little.

Hum Sir I believe I said quote on quote "cfg" not "gsc". Just wanted to clarify that with you. You must login or register to view this content.

I understand this, but the context of the sentence was referring to the fact that dvars can only go so far. A GSC menu can do much, much more than a CFG. And you seem to act like a CFG menu had nearly limitless possibilities, they don't.

And I really don't need to prove anything to you because the people that know the real me and you know who your guys are Winky Winky

You sound like a religious person babbling about how their religion is the "right" religion. Scientists in today's world don't have much creditability without proof, similar situation? Where's your creditability you speak of, ten of your friends barely count. Plus I can hardly understand what you are trying to say. "your guys"? It's only me here.

will know that this shitty menu has no competition over mine... LOL Might as well close this thread because it doesn't even beat CUSTOM_PATCHES usb menu, so just do us all a favor by not wasting our time to see this shit and close it... You must login or register to view this content.

Wow that's a load of bias. Your opinion, because of the obvious bias, hardly matters to me. I don't care if you think your menu is better, because guess what, it's an OPINION. This menu was made for those who enjoy a "simple", "easy to use", and clean menu. If they want another menu, great, so be it. You shouldn't speak for everyone else because you are just one person. This thread is staying up. And how is it that you can validate your arguments? Have you used the patch?

By the way I helped the cfg community big time lol. Winky Winky

How so? From what I see, you hardly seem to be an impact here on NGU.

P.S. - This never would have started if you didn't say this "And, of course.....the flaming credit whores. Y'all know who you are." I would have been fine with this "All the people who helped make this possible. Thank you!" but you just had to keep on going...

Well I'm glad you fit comfortably in the "flaming credit whore" category ^_^ That was addressed to people like you.
You could also fit in the "All the people who helped make this possible." category, but I don't really see how it applies to you because you have yet to show me what you have done in the "CFG community".
And if you look above, it's not like my name is in the credits, so why does that statement make you so angry?

Hey it might be ignorant but you can't hide the truth. You must login or register to view this content.

You speak of the "truth" like it's a fact. Last time I checked, the "truth" you are referring to was an opinion.
It may be true to you, but false to another. Once again, I posted this for those who wanted a "simple" and "easy to use" menu. No where did I claim that this patch was "the best", that would be for the user to decide.

By the way you forgot the smily in the quote. You must login or register to view this content. There you go. Winky Winky

Thanks man, that's not in my smilies box anymore :(

If I didn't wreak your creditability (you know, the one you inferred you had) with this single post, then I'm sure many other people on NGU will have an absolutely wonderful time doing the same. I pity people like you, the ignorant and biased.
12-04-2012, 04:17 AM #8
iTrexk
All I see in your post is bias. So let me dissect it a little.

I understand this, but the context of the sentence was referring to the fact that dvars can only go so far. A GSC menu can do much, much more than a CFG. And you seem to act like a CFG menu had nearly limitless possibilities, they don't.

You sound like a religious person babbling about how their religion is the "right" religion. Scientists in today's world don't have much creditability without proof, similar situation? Where's your creditability you speak of, ten of your friends barely count. Plus I can hardly understand what you are trying to say. "your guys"? It's only me here.

Wow that's a load of bias. Your opinion, because of the obvious bias, hardly matters to me. I don't care if you think your menu is better, because guess what, it's an OPINION. This menu was made for those who enjoy a "simple", "easy to use", and clean menu. If they want another menu, great, so be it. You shouldn't speak for everyone else because you are just one person. This thread is staying up. And how is it that you can validate your arguments? Have you used the patch?

How so? From what I see, you hardly seem to be an impact here on NGU.

Well I'm glad you fit comfortably in the "flaming credit whore" category ^_^ That was addressed to people like you.
You could also fit in the "All the people who helped make this possible." category, but I don't really see how it applies to you because you have yet to show me what you have done in the "CFG community".
And if you look above, it's not like my name is in the credits, so why does that statement make you so angry?

You speak of the "truth" like it's a fact. Last time I checked, the "truth" you are referring to was an opinion.
It may be true to you, but false to another. Once again, I posted this for those who wanted a "simple" and "easy to use" menu. No where did I claim that this patch was "the best", that would be for the user to decide.

Thanks man, that's not in my smilies box anymore :(

If I didn't wreak your creditability (you know, the one you inferred you had) with this single post, then I'm sure many other people on NGU will have an absolutely wonderful time doing the same. I pity people like you, the ignorant and biased.

Lol well done my grasshopper. You stood up to me and held your own with very strong and big vocabulary words that doesn't make scene to me lol. I like people like you. Winky Winky

And yea I know they took out all the smilies out... :(
Thats why I'm doing it like this now.
You must login or register to view this content. = You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. = You must login or register to view this content.
Still got a lot more to add but I LOVE MY SMILIES AND I WILL NEVER STOP USING THEM! You must login or register to view this content.

Btw here's a hint who I am:
The guy that originated the name "Unbound" Winky Winky
Last edited by iTrexk ; 12-04-2012 at 04:20 AM.
12-04-2012, 04:51 AM #9
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol well done my grasshopper. You stood up to me and held your own with very strong and big vocabulary words that doesn't make scene to me lol. I like people like you. Winky Winky

And yea I know they took out all the smilies out... :(
Thats why I'm doing it like this now.
Still got a lot more to add but I LOVE MY SMILIES AND I WILL NEVER STOP USING THEM! You must login or register to view this content.

Btw here's a hint who I am:
The guy that originated the name "Unbound" Winky Winky

Well thanks for the smilies, but I still would have used the old stare face at your very last comment, as I am unsure exactly who you are.
12-04-2012, 05:09 AM #10
Well thanks for the smilies, but I still would have used the old stare face at your very last comment, as I am unsure exactly who you are.

Here's another clue... "{UU}" ring any bells? Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to REBUGFirmware for this useful post:

iTrexk, ohhImpreza, Zack.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo