02-03-2013, 12:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU...... This is my first release on this site, so I hope you guys like it.
I am releasing my new Red & Black CFG menu that i have been working on for the past week or so. I will add a video in the near future, but for now all I have is the link.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS! Me{xInfection-Host}
Deus_MorsA3
ID-Hoster
CUSTOMPATCHER
EliteMossy
BannanahCreamPie
xActionMods
Felony_Rich
D3NCH_M0DD3Rz

IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS,PLEASE REPORT THEM SO THAT THEY CAN BE FIXED!!!

Hope You Like It!!Happy
Last edited by zUnboundPatcher ; 02-03-2013 at 02:09 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to zUnboundPatcher for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Deus_MorsA3

The following 5 users groaned at zUnboundPatcher for this awful post:

blackhawk2299, ByteSource, jack4au, OmGRhys-x, Script Kiddie
02-03-2013, 12:57 PM #2
Gasph-god-why1: :fu: Lol not saying anythng else
02-03-2013, 01:24 PM #3
H4K
Banned
Can you give us more details... Credits and what's new that would be helpful
02-03-2013, 05:38 PM #4
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xInfection
Hello NGU...... This is my first release on this site, so I hope you guys like it.
I am releasing my new Red & Black CFG menu that i have been working on for the past week or so. I will add a video in the near future, but for now all I have is the link.

Link:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS! Me{xInfection-Host}
Deus_MorsA3
ID-Hoster
CUSTOMPATCHER
EliteMossy
BannanahCreamPie
xActionMods
Felony_Rich
D3NCH_M0DD3Rz

IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS,PLEASE REPORT THEM SO THAT THEY CAN BE FIXED!!!

Hope You Like It!!Happy

No Do us all a favor and stop posting these on here CFG is gay even though i do enjoy it some what but all you fgts do now is release these gay ass usb menu's -__- THEIR ALL THE FUCKING SAME why do u contribute to fucking over 1.14 even more then it already is ? All fgts like you to me deserve to have your console id banned my opinion...
02-03-2013, 08:58 PM #5
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
No Do us all a favor and stop posting these on here CFG is gay even though i do enjoy it some what but all you fgts do now is release these gay ass usb menu's -__- THEIR ALL THE FUCKING SAME why do u contribute to fucking over 1.14 even more then it already is ? All fgts like you to me deserve to have your console id banned my opinion...
I do agree they are all the same codes, but the reason we keep posting them is because some have cool hidden features, like now people are coming up with backgrounds on the menus, just like patches they keep advancing, all cfg is, is a late start of Patches, you don't have to be so harsh about it... Back On topic: Good Release ABout TO Try It Now Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM #6
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DiiceModZ View Post
I do agree they are all the same codes, but the reason we keep posting them is because some have cool hidden features, like now people are coming up with backgrounds on the menus, just like patches they keep advancing, all cfg is, is a late start of Patches, you don't have to be so harsh about it... Back On topic: Good Release ABout TO Try It Now Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The day i take advice from a nameModz fgt is the day we all die. -__- Your an idiot and obviously have no idea what im talking about...

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

MadManModz
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM #7
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Ughhhh..... Please don't...Just leave the scene.
02-03-2013, 09:19 PM #8
since when did i give advice?
02-03-2013, 09:50 PM #9
Deus_MorsA3
I am error

Bruh, calm down! In terms of codes they are all the same however many tend to have different looks :P The CFG community continues to have remakes and contributions similar to this because well for me my reason was to establish myself a bit in NGU community LOL. Course i'm not great and what not but hey my CFG menu stands as a testament to the start of me trying to learn coding. Everyone has a different reason yet they can be similar so hey if you got something mean to say, don't say it at all otherwise you're gonna have a bunch of new CFG comers going like this Winky Winky

Originally posted by DiiceModZ View Post
since when did i give advice?

Don't waste your time arguing over the computer it's pointless
02-03-2013, 09:56 PM #10
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T

mate, people make their own menus cause they feel comfortable using it instead of someone else dissing it will just make him doubt him self.

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

CrimsonEcho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo