zHobbo
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ey whats up Smile
Im trying to copy then whit re create White Water V7 to cfg
Only what i need is the red tiger shader in the middle
every help whill be liked
If u have some other mods like sound options feel free to put it in the post
If you dont know what white water is here is an video

If you are intrested to help me u can always add me on skype Nlthehacker (Weird name)
Dont say this will never work but dont forget IM trying to do this
not every thing will work
Sorry Im not good in english :P
Last edited by zHobbo ; 02-17-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Bad title

The following 10 users groaned at zHobbo for this awful post:

-Google-, *xActionMods*, blackhawk2299, ResistTheJamsha, TheMightyMoJo, Kush Friendly, RichModder, Super Gamer, ThreeSixtyyy, Tony Stark
02-18-2013, 03:44 AM #11
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by tygouvion123 View Post
hey dumbass stfu and stop bragging about 3.55 ps3's and first of all if ur saying buy a 3.55 ps3 then y the fuck are u looking up Modern Warfare 2 CFG Mods

Maybe he hit latest Posts. He wasn't bragging about having an Jailbroken ps3 he was simply telling he if he wanted a GSC patch he should get one.
02-18-2013, 04:06 AM #12
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by OhCuri View Post
yes you are a leech and yes you are dumb there's no way anyone out there could convert a 1.11 patch_mp.ff to a .cfg you idiot you need to learn before you post and you spelled "water" wrong lmao.

Your very un-intelligent. Leeching is taking someones work and claiming it as their own, which he is not doing. Second he means converting, by making it LOOK like white water on CFG. Duh
02-18-2013, 11:29 AM #13
where would you get it
02-18-2013, 01:03 PM #14
Neon[FTH]
Do a barrel roll!
Dude, don't go around telling people to go kill themselves.
02-18-2013, 05:56 PM #15
omfg everyone is assholes here! yes u can convert a 1.12 to a 1.14 cfg menu ive dont it! and i think its a pretty cool idea! and EVERYONE QUIT SAYING CFG's ARE STUPID ur just jealous that u bought a jailbroken ps3 and people are getting a similar experience so everyone please stfu! long as he gives credit to the creator and everthing its not leeching! hey if u wanna work on a patch i got a cfg menu im building and im trying to get the w@W script on mw2 anyway msg me on psn TheClanReluctant! aka JeffyMoDz

The following 2 users groaned at Jeffhall44 for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, TheMightyMoJo
02-18-2013, 06:02 PM #16
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jeffhall44 View Post
omfg everyone is assholes here! yes u can convert a 1.12 to a 1.14 cfg menu ive dont it! and i think its a pretty cool idea! and EVERYONE QUIT SAYING CFG's ARE STUPID ur just jealous that u bought a jailbroken ps3 and people are getting a similar experience so everyone please stfu! long as he gives credit to the creator and everthing its not leeching! hey if u wanna work on a patch i got a cfg menu im building and im trying to get the w@W script on mw2 anyway msg me on psn TheClanReluctant! aka JeffyMoDz

Whitewater is a 1.11 patch(bypass) & 1.12,1.13, and 1.14 are all the same thing so...
02-18-2013, 06:08 PM #17
Originally posted by 246 View Post
Whitewater is a 1.11 patch(bypass) & 1.12,1.13, and 1.14 are all the same thing so...

yea i kno but like i tried to say but really didnt you can convert them u just wont have alot o options! he can do it! but its gonna take some time and TLC! ya kno wat im sayin?
02-18-2013, 06:50 PM #18
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tygouvion123 View Post
hey dumbass stfu and stop bragging about 3.55 ps3's and first of all if ur saying buy a 3.55 ps3 then y the fuck are u looking up Modern Warfare 2 CFG Mods

how am i bragging kid i dont even have a 3.55 anymore lol i dont even play ps3 now ? because i gave him some advise -__- go begg for a cfg infection ok Smile. And if your not blind you can see the latest post with out going into the cfg section idiots these days....

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

John Leepe
02-18-2013, 07:52 PM #19
daredenzell
Do a barrel roll!
were can buy an 3.55 ??????????????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo