01-18-2014, 05:07 PM #1
cjbest
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was think if there was a way that you could edit painkiller so it would be like god mode and have unlimited time in it. is it also possible to have it only 1 death so you could start the game with only 1 death?
01-18-2014, 05:11 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo mw2 is already ruined by CFG users
01-18-2014, 05:45 PM #3
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by cjbest View Post
i was think if there was a way that you could edit painkiller so it would be like god mode and have unlimited time in it. is it also possible to have it only 1 death so you could start the game with only 1 death?

I think it could be possible, but no point with Mw2 anymore stare
01-18-2014, 05:48 PM #4
cjbest
Keeper
then what game has .cfg and painkiller
01-18-2014, 06:58 PM #5
Kieron
Former Staff
then what game has .cfg and painkiller

None i am just saying what is the point of doing this anyway? stare, you could put painkiller in a set of modded classes as the tactical choice or something like that maybe.
01-19-2014, 12:16 AM #6
Mw2 is already ruined we might as well make it worse by making this thought come alive Enzo
01-19-2014, 02:51 AM #7
If you make it don't release it. Seriously I don't want to be in a lobby with a bunch of pricks claiming that they host, have force host on, and have godmode on. Seriously I would fuck you so hard up the butt that god would look away.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jordan G. for this useful post:

Color_MoDz, Kieron
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM #8
cjbest
Keeper
Well the game is already ruined I don't see the point nof not doing it I just don't know a method of doing it
01-20-2014, 09:31 AM #9
You could try this this is what i used to use on cod4. not sure if it would work in mw2?, but just make sure now one dies while it is running or they might get god mode too.

set scr_csmode 99999;wait 2;kill;wait 2;set scr_csmode 1
01-20-2014, 10:12 PM #10
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
i was think if there was a way that you could edit painkiller so it would be like god mode and have unlimited time in it. is it also possible to have it only 1 death so you could start the game with only 1 death?

your kinda on to something there is will work also you need to look into the game more i dont care about this game no more
but 1.14 solo god mode is possible as i have had it.

also the painkiller is in the zone file look at it as it yo u was modding the models1887's :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo