09-30-2015, 10:58 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats going on NGU!! today im releasing the smoke code. yes this code is a fps booster code that foolzOfWar originally use to kick alot butts. So i figured i should release it as what it stands for.

Here the code:
Fx_enable 0"

Put it in a function in your menu or you could put:
set fx_enable 0"
That will cause it to activate when you press bind_buttonback aka select

This code will make the smoke completely invisible allowing you to get a lockon quicker making your game play more deadly. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does not have to linked to Your aimbot for it to work.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 11-06-2015 at 09:32 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Crez, HMTTKB
10-10-2015, 06:12 AM #11
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
You did not release this... This has been out there forever its been used to make menus look good aswell... ive had this in my public cheater v2 way before you released this..
want proof heres my youtube vid of my public cheater v2...
10-10-2015, 04:26 PM #12
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
You did not release this... This has been out there forever its been used to make menus look good aswell... ive had this in my public cheater v2 way before you released this..
want proof heres my youtube vid of my public cheater v2...

I released it as what it stands for. Fps boosters codes been around for centuries. people been asking for the smoke but i seen people were saying its jailbreak only or simply didn't understand what they met by it that's why i made it clear. I had this way before your v2 and v1 and there is no secret you guys searched for this for a long time after Foolzofwar destroyed you guys even mayhem had to put it in his latest patches. So if you really want credit for a fps code. You must be joking there's a million threads with alot more codes that go back all the way to 2010. I provided what i Personally used as requested.
10-29-2015, 04:54 AM #13
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
/Bump and people the smoke code doesn't need to link to your aimbot you can just use it by itself for it too work i have updated that incase you simply didn't understand. Thank you guys.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 10-30-2015 at 09:15 PM.
10-29-2015, 04:55 AM #14
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Whats going on NGU!! today im releasing the smoke code. yes this code is a fps booster code that foolzOfWar originally use to kick alot butts. So i figured i should release it as what it stands for.

Here the code:
Fx_enable 0"

Put it in a function in your menu or you could put:
set fx_enable 0"
That will cause it to activate when you press bind_buttonback aka select

This code will make the smoke completely invisible allowing you to get a lockon quicker making your game play more deadly. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does not have to be linked to your aimbot for it to work.
04-24-2016, 04:27 PM #15
S63
Space Ninja
I love smoke Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo