09-21-2011, 07:07 AM #1
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"
Last edited by .DeadlyMoDz25 ; 09-21-2011 at 07:11 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

Assassin, Docko412, fluffyTHEnutsak, Savant, sciz0r, T_m_b07, xRaW, xVz, Yeezus Christ, yepitsdavid

The following 16 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, AngryHD, bkburger13, HowsMySHOOTING, iCreative, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, User23434, Maty360414, Mr.Azoz, Plumm, PussayPatrol, TheFallen, xBRz_fri3dL, xShowtime32x, Zеhm
09-21-2011, 10:44 PM #20
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Whoa whoa, whoa. I didn't find shit? You have no idea what I have found. Most of it isn't released and you don't even know it exists. Also, I don't even have an account on 7s for one. Lastly, I have been a part of the thing that is in every patch, unlock all. So think twice before you talk.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Microsoft denied it...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Here's my opinion, I don't and never will support infections. If people want to mod, let them go spend $300+ on a JB'ed PS3. I don't think that the people that actually paid to mod, should have to deal with the leechers that use infections. Even though I don't support infections, I don't really care if they are released. I never really play video games as I actually have a life. I do this at night when I'm bored. Anyone that is a friend of mine would know that. Also, to the people *cough cough defixer cough cough* that are talking shit about some guy who they don't know, just grow up, please.

screw the n00bs if only people actually knew what you possess Winky Winky and yet they bitch and moan about something so small like this :/ :n:
09-21-2011, 10:47 PM #21
sciz0r
Big Daddy
I think I wasted all my "Thanks" And "Groans" In one Thread Happy
09-21-2011, 11:03 PM #22
drive4567
Dis community (lol)
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
very very well put :y:

As we take our trip into one of DeadlyModz Releases - The Flaming CFG MAP BIND - Where kids you can see some of CFG modding community or "Kids" flaming over simple binds from over 1,337 years ago. A great number of people where high and mighty because almost everyone could make a cfg patch and they obsessed and obsessed over who had the best CMDs/Dvars/offsets and which would make the game less pleasant for the user that's just trying to play the game correctly. This is why most "Real" Modders this day stick with GSC on a different platform, older edition of the game, or just a different type of game.
09-22-2011, 08:01 AM #23
jmm2b1
Gobble
Very nice one thanks Claps
09-22-2011, 11:38 AM #24
mattchewslim
I am error
i completely agree with forsaken you guys cry about uav and aim assist both of which can be really unnoticeable if used right but of course i know they will but look at the models spawn killing the entire opposing team with a single model now theres no hiding that any way shape or form i know im a noob contribute nothing to this site just leech patches for my own personal fun but like thefallen i have a life outside of gaming and could really care less if this gets patched mw3 will b epic and everyone will forget about all of this sorry just thought id put my 2 cents in on this histerical post most i have laughed in a while

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

sorry correction i know they will not be they will be completely abused but anyway
09-22-2011, 11:43 AM #25
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Damn this shit is gonna spread faster then AIDS.
09-23-2011, 03:35 AM #26
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 69r View Post
Are you dumb? i had a 3.41 Jailbreak i use to host EliteMossy v1 :dumb: i just didn't make patches so you GTFO, and i am over this convo...No

It's because you can't do shit with gsc.
09-23-2011, 04:40 AM #27
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
i released this in my patch a few days ago and i still hear people saying you cant infect aim assist, well here it is. i have used this on a ton of people the get it from me then the next day i come on i have about 50 messages asking to get the infection when i get online, could easily make a buck or two lol

ive been able to get up to 3 dvars on 1 APAD
once there infected the aim assist turns on when they move and they just press select to have uav Smile

MW3 is coming out soon lets get the best out of MW2 Claps

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind APAD_UP set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;set aim_lockon_debug 1;set aim_aimAssistRangeScale 1;bind APAD_DOWN set aim_autoaim_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_region_height 90;set aim_lockon_region_width 90;bind APAD_RIGHT set aim_lockon_enabled 1;set aim_lockon_strength 9999;set aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005;bind APAD_LEFT set aim_autoaim_region_height 9999;set aim_autoaim_region_width 9999;set aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;bind button_back set g_compassShowEnemies 1;set scr_game_forceuav 1;set compass_show_enemies 1;set clanname {DM};disconnect;"

Great post no matter what these idiots say. MW2 has been screwed for quite some time now and the people releasing patches aren't the ones to blame. If you wanna flame someone flame the people at Infinity Ward for not patching the game or the people who actually sit down trying to figure out ways to hack it but come to think of it.. Isn't this a hacking forum? stare Like I said great post .DeadlyMoDz25

The following 2 users say thank you to 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, Rainbow Gravity
09-23-2011, 05:37 PM #28
thank god, now hopefully they'll patch the game, and all this will be gone.

i could honestly careless it was ruined when cfg modding came out.

hope fully this'll push iw to finish up the job.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo