10-25-2012, 09:43 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 72 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Eddie Mac, |ManiaC|, 1337ImAJ, Baby-panama, BrinkerzHD, cali123, ChromeVisionz, CoDyMoDz1000XD, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Daweeyz, Dr. Mayham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, Fittro, FuntCase, JLM, homeedog, ibombo, iMCSx, imD, xTc, jack4au, Vilerage, Jrichman, JXT2020, KCxFTW, KillerKitty16, KM-_1337, Kush Friendly, lfclegend321, LightModz, Mango_Knife, User23434, Mr. Revenge, MrKiller261, Neff, notoriousCFW, Dan, Vince, Jango, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, PussayPatrol, Cmd-X, RaNd0mNeSs1000, RaspberryIce, RichModder, Rogue_Wolf, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, silentcobra22, Sirprizer, Swampman, Taylor, Swifter, SXHD, tennistalan, TheJaRniBoi, Traitt, Uk_ViiPeR, ViolentChick, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xInfuzeModz, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, Xx--AIDAN--xX, ZerOtObey+RM
10-26-2012, 06:50 AM #29
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
just because i can code better than you :p

and ye probably the only way to get gsc back now is to re-encrypt
the 1.11 patch so it detects it as 1.14. Not easy though

No? Compiling a 1.11 patch wouldn't matter because it doesn't have a version for the game. Unless you are talking about compiling it into the game engine which is improbable because of going from PPC -> C. I think the best solutions would be to update the servers + version on the old executable to all GSC. All of this is still very, very hard to do.
10-26-2012, 07:12 AM #30
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
No? Compiling a 1.11 patch wouldn't matter because it doesn't have a version for the game. Unless you are talking about compiling it into the game engine which is improbable because of going from PPC -> C. I think the best solutions would be to update the servers + version on the old executable to all GSC. All of this is still very, very hard to do.

if there's a will...

But yeah I doubt it'll happen...would it instead be possible to define your own functions in the self/elf instead of gsc or? Just trying to think outside the box a little bit...
Last edited by FuntCase ; 10-26-2012 at 07:16 AM.

The following user groaned FuntCase for this awful post:

Cmd-X
10-26-2012, 07:26 PM #31
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
How did you manage to decrypt the .self files?
10-26-2012, 09:31 PM #32
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
How did you manage to decrypt the .self files?

10-26-2012, 11:04 PM #33
Originally posted by X View Post
I also found something in the EBOOT.elf

Could that be anything important? :happyguy: lol.

i laughed so fucking hard when choco told me to look up the offset awhile back, how stupid are they! :p

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

RaNd0mNeSs1000
10-27-2012, 12:06 AM #34
oyay
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
I really don't think they understand how difficult this is. In my honest opinion I don't think we'll ever get GSC again, unless we update an old version of the game engine that runs GSC.

Like do they even know how to go from PPC -> C? It's not even possible. You cannot go from instructions back to source code. It's preposterous!

:argh:

Someone is mad. LOL JKJK . That was way to funny reading that.
10-28-2012, 05:29 PM #35
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
wait so are u saying that everything that can be run on 1.11 can somehow be ran on 1.14?

if you can code PPC good luck :P
10-28-2012, 06:50 PM #36
nay1995
The Master
Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

can i ask how are people decrypting retail eboots for 3.55? has npdrm decryption been released or is there another method? i have been of the scene for a bit so im a little behind.
10-29-2012, 08:34 AM #37
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

To save MW2 from being destroyed once again on 1.14, You should remove this and release only in the elite section or something, then only a handful of people will get a hold of this stuff, and if anyone were to leak any of this, they'd get banned... right?

The following 5 users groaned at deneo24 for this awful post:

zL_j8hnb, Kitty=^.^=, User23434, Peter_Griffin, sciz0r

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo