Post: BlueBlizzard Edit By Jtheboss911 And How To Active CFG MENUS
01-03-2013, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Have Took The Time To Edit A Cfg Menu. BlueBlizzard 1.7
How To Activate:
Put All Five Files In A USB On The Root No Where Else Not In Folders. Go To The PSN And Put The USB In The Far Right Port. Now You Are Going To Have To Find The CFG Infection From Someone That Has A 1.14 Patch On. After Getting The Infection You Are Going To Have To Go To Split Screen. Goto Game Setup PlayStation Unlocks On And Start The Match. Once In The Game Press The Following Commands, Select,Up,Down,Left,Right. Now Your Menu Is Activated Now You Press Select And Up And Your Menu Will Open On The Right Bottom End Game Goto Private Match And You Have A CFG Menu On Hope I Helped The Guys That Got Stuck On The Setup Of A CFG Menu.

Added:
GodMode Infections
Better Derank Than Other Crappy One
Custom Class Infection
Full Screen Aim+Assit
Host Your Very Own UAV
Took Out Spam Menu Added Brand New One
And Much More..

Credits: STyLe-SnIpEzz: For Some Good Suggestions And Coding
LIVExMod: Leecher Of 1.7 Leeched 1.5 BB
UnboundUser: For The Activation Method
LIVExMODDERATOR: Leecher Helped Leech 1.7 Edit Of 1.5 BB
DopeDamage: For Some Of The Coding Off Of His JokerRey CFG Edit* (*I Wouldnt Say Its A Edit More Like A Leech)
oBritishHacks: I Found Enough Info To Give Him The Creator Of 1.5 Ive Looked At 1.5 And 1.7 And I See Very Low Diffences Between Them Both. So oBritishHacks Is The Creator Of The USB Menu That Is HERE RIGHT KNOW (Creator Of 1.5) (Should Be 1.7 To)
And All My Friends On PSN ( For Using And Testing My Edited CFG Menu.)

Anyone Needing The CFG Infection When I Can get It Add jtheboss911. Also Hosting For Bypass On xDNAx_zNOGUNz Add That For Bypass Lobbies. Well Be Posting Our New Edited Patch

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jtheboss911 ; 01-03-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: More Credits , And Added Menu
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM #11
lfclegend321
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Novarized View Post
CFG menus have fucked us over...I got a message from some random on PSN "Fuck off you cfg faggot"
1) i dont use CFG
2) i use a Patch
Its bullshit and CFGS think there better then the real modders..

I get you man so annoying, theres one thing we have on 1.14 over them and thats zone files, which now, you can actually do quite alot with Smile and if all else fails then a modded comment
01-03-2013, 10:22 PM #12
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Novarized View Post
You know what i mean, i know the difference, what ever "USB Modders"... -.-

EDIT:
There Fixed to "USB" not cfg

As you have just said, you don't like USB hosters, This is because lots of little dumb ass kids use it and think they're a big shot because they can host a aim assist lobby and also over spam.. I myself am a USB hoster... aka "a n00b" hoster to you JB users. But there is a big difference between me, and the little twats (****s if ur from the USA lol).

1. I make my menu's from scratch / i copy some codes (mainly spams) but i give credit
2. I bring new stuff to USB & 1.14 patches
3. I don't act like a big shot on MW2 like all the others
4. I don't leech xD

Hope this clears up some points about USB hosters, as not all of them are annoying little fuck tards <3 For example LIVExMOD
01-03-2013, 10:23 PM #13
oBritishHacks Ive Changed The Credits To You Because I Have Seen Your Menu And I Know He Leeched It Sorry For The Misunderstanding.
Last edited by jtheboss911 ; 01-03-2013 at 10:39 PM.

The following user thanked jtheboss911 for this useful post:

Hacks 'n' Mods
01-03-2013, 10:28 PM #14
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by jtheboss911 View Post
Immwayne Ive Changed The Credits To You Because I Have Seen Your Menu And I Know He Leeched It Sorry For The Misunderstanding.

ImmWayne is not the creator, he was my recorder, the creator is oBritishHacks (my PSN)
01-03-2013, 11:25 PM #15
mack32
Hurah!
I Have Took The Time To Edit A Cfg Menu. BlueBlizzard 1.7
How To Activate:
Put All Five Files In A USB On The Root No Where Else Not In Folders. Go To The PSN And Put The USB In The Far Right Port. Now You Are Going To Have To Find The CFG Infection From Someone That Has A 1.14 Patch On. After Getting The Infection You Are Going To Have To Go To Split Screen. Goto Game Setup PlayStation Unlocks On And Start The Match. Once In The Game Press The Following Commands, Select,Up,Down,Left,Right. Now Your Menu Is Activated Now You Press Select And Up And Your Menu Will Open On The Right Bottom End Game Goto Private Match And You Have A CFG Menu On Hope I Helped The Guys That Got Stuck On The Setup Of A CFG Menu.

Added:
GodMode Infections
Custom Class Infection
Full Screen Aim+Assit
Host Your Very Own UAV
Took Out Spam Menu Added Brand New One
And Much More..

Credits: STyLe-SnIpEzz: For Some Good Suggestions And Coding
LIVExMod: Leecher Of 1.7 Leeched 1.5 BB
UnboundUser: For The Activation Method
LIVExMODDERATOR: Leecher Helped Leech 1.7 Edit Of 1.5 BB
DopeDamage: For Some Of The Coding Off Of His JokerRey CFG Edit* (*I Wouldnt Say Its A Edit More Like A Leech)
oBritishHacks: I Found Enough Info To Give Him The Creator Of 1.5 Ive Looked At 1.5 And 1.7 And I See Very Low Diffences Between Them Both. So oBritishHacks Is The Creator Of The USB Menu That Is HERE RIGHT KNOW (Creator Of 1.5) (Should Be 1.7 To)
And All My Friends On PSN ( For Using And Testing My Edited CFG Menu.)

Anyone Needing The CFG Infection When I Can get It Add jtheboss911. Also Hosting For Bypass On xDNAx_zNOGUNz Add That For Bypass Lobbies. Well Be Posting Our New Edited Patch

You must login or register to view this content.

everytime i start mw2 with usb , it goes back to xmb
01-04-2013, 12:28 AM #16
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by mack32 View Post
everytime i start mw2 with usb , it goes back to xmb

Clean ur disc, do some shit on recovery mode like recover or rebuild data base, its not the menu
01-04-2013, 11:24 AM #17
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T

if i made a derank and you said that about it, ill say 'you have no rights you leecher' :|
01-05-2013, 12:18 PM #18
I just tried it and for some reason the menu wont open it just says somthing about the unlocks
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM #19
KobeTheCoder
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hacks
It all comes down to one person, Correy... We love him for it.... But it has caused so much leeching by 12yr old faggits and even LEECHxMODS opps i mean LIVExMOD is one of them little dumb kids... CFG Is piss easy.. Every menu i make is from scratch Not Happy or Sad

That's why I put a password on my Download links so leechers have less chances of sucking up my codes :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo