02-12-2013, 07:28 PM #1
T_m_b07
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I want to start off by saying this is NOT zone editor, it has a completely new name for good reasons, those close to me are fully aware that this has been completely redesigned and started from scratch. Fresh code, fresh approach to how this program works.

Well this has been such a fun project for me to get to grips with, so therefore i have attacked it with the best way i saw fit. It is under "beta" stages to simply see how you guys feel about it, if it will help you guys out, or even if its worth for me to carry it on.

The Zone Assistant:

You must login or register to view this content.

As of now it only reads, and displays to you guys detailed information of your .zone or .extract file that you open. It displays sizes, lengths, text, positions, alignment, font, and more.

It has a built in Update feature for you guys to stay up-to-date with ease. So if i release an update you will know about it Smile

I have huge plans for this program and refuse to stop until i have achieved those goals.

So please leave feedback of what you guys think of it, as i want to hear about what you all have to say.

Try it out, tell your friends, pass it round.

Lets see this tool grow. If you have any additional mods that you have and this tool doesn't, please don't hold back, post them in this thread : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can send me a message inside the program using this option in the "Help" menu. You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link : You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan : You must login or register to view this content.

To all you GFX artists out there, i am after a neat and tidy logo for the program if any of you are interested PM me some previews and i will let you know if any take my fancy Happy

Update Log:
    Update Version 1.0.0.1:
-Added support for custom sizes (Enter your 4 bytes into the hex box and click "Set changes")
-Added support for custom strings (Enter your string into the text box and click "Set changes")
-Added support for custom colours (Enter your 4 bytes into the hex box and click "Set changes")

All have been vigorously tested and confirmed working.

Update Version 1.0.0.2 released

Features:
-Added support to now press enter after entering your desired hex string to update its decimal representation for all categories, size, pos, and colour

REMINDER, enter the hex values in UPPER CASE (eg 3f800000 should be 3F800000)

Thank you for your time.

Enjoy,

T_m_b07
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 02-18-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Added update log

The following 19 users say thank you to T_m_b07 for this useful post:

Alex-George-HnM, blackhawk2299, FaSt_FrEEdOm, Flamby, IIxJ4TxII, ImGsus, iTrexk, iTzPanDaStyle, MadManModz, OmGRhys-x, Master Ro, Script Kiddie, TheFallen, TheHolyMart, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xGreekModzHD, xMrJR
02-16-2013, 10:32 PM #11
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
Go on with this

I have no plans to stop working on this and taking it as far as i can, with the help of all the users that still mod mw2 im interested in seeing how this all plans out. Thanks for the support.
02-18-2013, 08:45 PM #12
T_m_b07
I defeated!
    Update Version 1.0.0.2 released

Features:
-Added support to now press enter after entering your desired hex string to update its decimal representation for all categories, size, pos, and colour

REMINDER, enter the hex values in UPPER CASE (eg 3f800000 should be 3F800000)
02-18-2013, 10:42 PM #13
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by b07 View Post
Thank you for your time.

No dude . Thanks for YOUR time !

You and BuC-ShoTz (and the rest i forgot) are awesome !
Without your tools and programms the MW2 Modding scene will not be the same ...
02-18-2013, 11:52 PM #14
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by Xx View Post
BuC-ShoTz

He has put a ton of his time into CODs for us guys to enjoy. He is a true inspiration.

TheUnkn0wn
Hunter128
BuC-ShoTz
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94

are all a great modders. And i thank them all for their time and hard work they have put into CODs for all of us to enjoy and take further.

The following user thanked T_m_b07 for this useful post:

xGLoTTeRCriimEx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo