04-27-2013, 10:43 AM #1
KIING0FHACKING
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , I Will be Un-Able To Finish Or Work On My v4 Because , Well I Have taken very sick :cry: This Video Will Explain It Better
:

So I Have Decided To Let You Have My v4 , Doo What Ever You Want With It ,
This Is Probally My Final Ever Post Soo Yea ,
Thanks For All The Support
You Guys Have Been Amazing ,
Miss You All :cry:

v4 : You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks Again
Last edited by KIING0FHACKING ; 04-27-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to KIING0FHACKING for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, birmav, Bradley John, Chip ♞, HanleyzHD♚, JackMods-, Mango_Knife, MW2TopTenWORLD, Rebuged, TeRmiiMoDz, TravP50, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned KIING0FHACKING for this awful post:

ⓘⒸ➌
05-11-2013, 06:21 AM #29
Shae
I am error
Originally posted by KIING0FHACKING View Post
Oh Yeah Im Not Dead Yet So People Say It Was A Lie ... People Don't Always Die From Cancer , Just Putting It Out there.. and yes im still very ill but making a slow recovery

question...if you're "Very Ill", as you say, how come you spend so much time making YouTube videos, spamming links for your "clan" and trying to get it to grow, and making stuff such as menu bases..? shouldn't you either be in the hospital resting, or at home resting?.. hmmm...
05-11-2013, 02:47 PM #30
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by GIRL
question...if you're "Very Ill", as you say, how come you spend so much time making YouTube videos, spamming links for your "clan" and trying to get it to grow, and making stuff such as menu bases..? shouldn't you either be in the hospital resting, or at home resting?.. hmmm...

Well said Was thinking the same lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo