10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
11-15-2014, 11:28 PM #38
Can you do it for 720P? My recorder doesnt support 1080P so i cant use this menu if i want rec with it
11-17-2014, 08:16 AM #39
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

Can't wait for the 1080i version Happy
11-17-2014, 08:18 AM #40
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by StepaMods View Post
Yo, When I use it half of it is down my screen and I can't see it? Any reason. Please ReplySmile Thanks

It's because your TV doesn't support 1080p res. So you ps3 is either displaying 1080i or 720 or lower and the menu only properly shows on 1080p. But he is working on making it compatible with 1080i and 720.

Just check back in a bit.
11-17-2014, 01:48 PM #41
Originally posted by DazedMods View Post
It's because your TV doesn't support 1080p res. So you ps3 is either displaying 1080i or 720 or lower and the menu only properly shows on 1080p. But he is working on making it compatible with 1080i and 720.

Just check back in a bit.

if i can find some spare time i will but i released the source so if you wanted you could just fix it to 1080i yourself i have no problem with that you could even share it here and i would be fine :p

The following user thanked Connerg123 for this useful post:

DazedMods
11-20-2014, 06:56 PM #42
this menu better be the best haha im buying a tv at 500$ to play whit this menu :'Winky Winky
11-21-2014, 03:40 AM #43
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Controls :

DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
Gumi- For recording

ENJOY! Enzo

Try adding more options like unfair aimbot, if u can it would be awesome
Very nice menu
11-21-2014, 11:51 AM #44
will this work on cex?
11-21-2014, 03:07 PM #45
Originally posted by marty47374 View Post
will this work on cex?

i dont think sprx works on cex but i think that if your on cobra featured firmware it does im sure if your on HABIB then it might work, but you will have to make your own eboot if you get it working then leave it here and ill add it to the thread and credit you :p
11-21-2014, 03:45 PM #46
Ok will do I will work on it .... Thanks for the reply back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo