02-01-2013, 02:49 PM #1
ModdedModder
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm planning on putting the over flow fix(\n), but I want my menu to be on the left and when I start to put the \n's it moves the text to the left too... I want to make so the text is lined up in a straight line up and down on the right side... Don't know if anyone will understands this... Sorry if you don't Winky Winky
02-01-2013, 02:57 PM #2
Master Ro
I make food
Originally posted by Modder View Post
I'm planning on putting the over flow fix(\n), but I want my menu to be on the left and when I start to put the \n's it moves the text to the left too... I want to make so the text is lined up in a straight line up and down on the right side... Don't know if anyone will understands this... Sorry if you don't Winky Winky

Using the overflow fix means that your text can only be LEFT Justified. Even if you put it to RIGHT justified, your text will still appear somewhat LEFT justified.

That doesn't mean that you can't put it on the right, like I did for a menu. It just looks a bit odd.

E.X. Menu with Overflow fix on the right:

02-01-2013, 08:58 PM #3
YT-xDerpModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Master
Using the overflow fix means that your text can only be LEFT Justified. Even if you put it to RIGHT justified, your text will still appear somewhat LEFT justified.

That doesn't mean that you can't put it on the right, like I did for a menu. It just looks a bit odd.

E.X. Menu with Overflow fix on the right:

Lol this sucks what happened to NGU! Hahaha
02-03-2013, 09:14 PM #4
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Originally posted by xDerpModz View Post
Lol this sucks what happened to NGU! Hahaha

It got pooped on :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo