03-23-2013, 06:17 PM #1
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Bypass still works?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Works for me anyways :y:
03-23-2013, 06:21 PM #2
Speaking of which, I should have a look at the latest MW2 update and figure out what they even did to prevent using modified patches.
Do you know if anyone has any old documentation on it, I've been gone for a while so I did not get a chance to look up anything since firmware 3.7
03-23-2013, 06:26 PM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
Bypass still works

Bypass still works for people with CFW. All we have to do is delete the defalt.mp_self. It is only patched for people that use proxies.
03-23-2013, 06:28 PM #4
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Killer1478 View Post
Speaking of which, I should have a look at the latest MW2 update and figure out what they even did to prevent using modified patches.
Do you know if anyone has any old documentation on it, I've been gone for a while so I did not get a chance to look up anything since firmware 3.7

1.14 Update was just removing the picture frames from Favela toilets...
You'd need to check these files You must login or register to view this content. .... something to do with the default.self Sad Awesome Enjoy. Modded patches aren't "blocked" they're just really basic now, you can only modifiy stuff thats already ingame... like jump, speed, gravity, colours etc.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
Bypass still works for people with CFW. All we have to do is delete the defalt.mp_self. It is only patched for people that use proxies.

Explains why mine still works then Sad Awesome No more leechers in 1.11!
Last edited by Josh_ox3 ; 03-23-2013 at 06:30 PM.
03-23-2013, 06:31 PM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Explains why mine still works then Sad Awesome No more leechers in 1.11!

Yepp, It's only the kids yelling for the admin menu,rank and CL M8!
03-23-2013, 06:33 PM #6
1.14 Update was just removing the picture frames from Favela toilets...
You'd need to check these files You must login or register to view this content. .... something to do with the default.self Sad Awesome Enjoy. Modded patches aren't "blocked" they're just really basic now, you can only modifiy stuff thats already ingame... like jump, speed, gravity, colours etc.

Oh yeah I heard about that, and im talking about true lobbies that required you to change the C code and offered menus, gametypes, freezing others consoles and stuff like that, not lobbies that edit cvars and things of the like.

So, is it 1.12/1.13 that blocked the "true" lobbies?
03-23-2013, 06:41 PM #7

The PS3 doesnt let you connect to a local IP address.... but with a WLAN IP that can get you bypass like You must login or register to view this content. then its not patched
03-23-2013, 06:50 PM #8
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
[/QUOTE]No more leechers in 1.11![/QUOTE]

:happycry:
03-23-2013, 06:54 PM #9
Originally posted by 00x0
The PS3 doesnt let you connect to a local IP address.... but with a WLAN IP that can get you bypass like You must login or register to view this content. then its not patched

Gah thats not what im interested in. I just want to know what MW2 patch stopped people from loading modded patch_mp.ff and if there are any threads here where people have posted their trys at trying to get a modded patch_mp.ff onto MW2 without using a patch blocker. Simply put, I will be attempting to remove the whole method in which patch_mp.ff was blocked and allow people to host true lobbies on the latest patch again.

I probably won't succeed but I am a software engineer and I use to be the head developer of a game written in C++ (I remember patch_mp.ff using C code) thus I wan't to give it a try but my absence requires me to gather information.
03-23-2013, 07:08 PM #10
Gah thats not what im interested in. I just want to know what MW2 patch stopped people from loading modded patch_mp.ff and if there are any threads here where people have posted their trys at trying to get a modded patch_mp.ff onto MW2 without using a patch blocker. Simply put, I will be attempting to remove the whole method in which patch_mp.ff was blocked and allow people to host true lobbies on the latest patch again.

I probably won't succeed but I am a software engineer and I use to be the head developer of a game written in C++ (I remember patch_mp.ff using C code) thus I wan't to give it a try but my absence requires me to gather information.

Activision didn't do anything to Mw2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo