09-11-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I'm working on a project that allows 1.11 mod menus to be used on 1.14 online I need some people to help me make it more noob friendly it's a mp.self file that's modded... Please tell me if you want in on the project

The following 4 users say thank you to InXInvader for this useful post:

Claww1337_, GAMERzLOBBY27, lukeypukey78, Skonafid
10-28-2014, 11:08 PM #29
Originally posted by LittleEvo View Post
some things just cant be undone u can just stick to rtm it maybe possible to make something similar via rtm but just wont be able to get .gsc again unless infinity ward rewrite the whole games structure "again" and update the servers in which it works online it may as well be a different game.

but if u believe your idea is different continue your work but when you want help people wanna see some kind of evidence.

Good Luck.

They never "redid" the structure lol... They only changed the way the gscs are managed xD
10-29-2014, 06:37 PM #30
thats more a less the same thing it wasnt just a basic fix, please continue your work you will only get a black screen or no response even if its part cfg u wont have a chance understand that the code is just unrecognisable only in a cfg code they stoped gsc being read from the patch u would stand a better chance editing from the games original files that are on the disc seems more chance doing what you want to do by backing up the the game and hosting jb online
10-29-2014, 06:59 PM #31
Originally posted by LittleEvo View Post
thats more a less the same thing it wasnt just a basic fix, please continue your work you will only get a black screen or no response even if its part cfg u wont have a chance understand that the code is just unrecognisable only in a cfg code they stoped gsc being read from the patch u would stand a better chance editing from the games original files that are on the disc seems more chance doing what you want to do by backing up the the game and hosting jb online

Yeah that last part base sense the cfg part is defiantly bullshit because all the maps are in .ff and .iwd files... Along with that I think that you might be able to replace the gscs in the game like you can on the PC just a thought and have spent months on this project Smile
03-06-2015, 11:21 AM #32
Can we see some proof? Im not saying i dont believe you but at the moment your clearly talking your self in circles as you claim to have this "spoof" with no visual evidence therefore meaning you expect us to take your word for it. I dont claim to have a ground breaking thesis on mw2's code structure but so far from what i have read what you are trying to do sounds a little far fetched, your just going to have to accept the fact that GSC is a thing of the past.
03-08-2015, 03:04 PM #33
release it !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo