11-13-2016, 10:35 AM #1
wajdi9
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Smile
so my problem is after i install the menu correctly (EBOOT in usrdir and SPRX in tmp folder) and when i start MW2 and go to the multiplayer the menu doesn't show up i tried in private match and in multiplayer (can you tell what is the button that open it) and when i press the button randomly i get some mods like 3rd person and FOV but the menu doesn't show up i even changed my resolution to 720p but it doesnt show up so can you guys tell me how to solve this problem ?

by the way im on REBUG REX 4.80.1, and the menu support CEX also.

thanks Smile
11-13-2016, 11:27 AM #2
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
Hello NGU Smile
so my problem is after i install the menu correctly (EBOOT in usrdir and SPRX in tmp folder) and when i start MW2 and go to the multiplayer the menu doesn't show up i tried in private match and in multiplayer (can you tell what is the button that open it) and when i press the button randomly i get some mods like 3rd person and FOV but the menu doesn't show up i even changed my resolution to 720p but it doesnt show up so can you guys tell me how to solve this problem ?

thanks Smile

Hi delete the patch_mp.ff from your bles/blus folder then try
11-13-2016, 12:37 PM #3
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
Hello NGU Smile

thanks Smile

The reason random mods are getting turned on is because they're being enabled in a thread which runs fine on a CEX ps3, and the reason the menu doesnt show up is because it uses PatchInJump which uses DEX syscalls.
So no, it doesn't really support CEX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo