Post: FantasyModding Recruitment DAY 1 | Infection Host |
11-14-2014, 06:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys! FantasyModding will be recruiting those who have a jailbroken PS3 and is able to host infections for minimum 3 hours! We will not be paying nor will we gain money out of anything! We do this to do FREE Modding Services on MW2! Please visit You must login or register to view this content. to apply!

{Requirements}
Able to host Infections for minimum 3 hours
Able to be online minimum 4 Days a week
Able to be patient and nice at all times!

Please help us in creating a great Modding Team! Our goal is to enhance players' gameplay through modding! We will appreciate it if you can be a part of this non-profit group!

FantasyModding forever~
01-06-2015, 11:28 PM #2
Noob HAHA
02-12-2015, 10:08 AM #3
sleggeri
Do a barrel roll!
I don't see a point why i would even consider doing this...
02-21-2015, 01:53 AM #4
I'll do it for $ lol
02-21-2015, 02:09 AM #5
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FantasyModding View Post
Hey Guys! FantasyModding will be recruiting those who have a jailbroken PS3 and is able to host infections for minimum 3 hours! We will not be paying nor will we gain money out of anything! We do this to do FREE Modding Services on MW2! Please visit You must login or register to view this content. to apply!

{Requirements}
Able to host Infections for minimum 3 hours
Able to be online minimum 4 Days a week
Able to be patient and nice at all times!

Please help us in creating a great Modding Team! Our goal is to enhance players' gameplay through modding! We will appreciate it if you can be a part of this non-profit group!

FantasyModding forever~

i would apply for your team and i do meet requirements but i play new games.
03-09-2015, 10:38 AM #6
Well good luck Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo