05-12-2013, 12:00 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD TO GET IN!!!!

YOU WON'T GET IN ONLY SENDING A FRIEND REQUEST!!!

YOU WON'T GET IN ONLY PUTTING JUST YOUR PSN DOWN!!!

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD TO GET IN!! IT'S SIMPLE!!!!

For every one that I notice that read's this and followed it right, I give you a good review and help's your rep!!

ONCE YOUR CONFIRMED I WILL LIKE WHERE YOU PUT YOU PSN DOWN!!!

ALSO IN THE LOBBY, DO NOT USE RPG'S, GRENADE LAUNCHERS, AC130'S, OR CARE PACKAGE'S!!! THAT WILL LAG ME OUT OF BEING HOST!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WON'T STICK UNTIL I BACK OUT!!! I AM ALSO THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD BE CALLING CARE PACKAGE'S IN, AND AC130'S, AND SUCH!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET IT TO STICK FOR ME!!!!

PLEASE READ THE THREAD TO KNOW HOW TO GET IN OR DON'T EXPECT A LOBBY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER I WON'T ADD YOU JUST FROM YOU PUTTING YOUR PSN DOWN!! I USE THAT TO VERIFY WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU SEND THE FRIEND REQUEST!! ALSO KNOW I WON'T ADD YOU UNLESS YOUR PSN IS ON THIS POST!!!

Put your PSN down!!

ADD ME!!! AND I VERIFY YOU ON HERE AND ON THE PS3 BEFORE YOUR ADDED!!! DO THOSE STEPS BUT READ THE REST SO YOU KNOW HOW TO STAY INVITED AND BEING ABLE TO BE IN THE LOBBY!!! DON'T FOLLOW THE STEP'S BELOW AND YOU WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!

Lobby is supper jump.

Unlimited Ammo.

Kill yourself for big xp.

Kill for big xp.

4x weapon xp. (DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK!!)

Cap for big xp.

Move during count down.

I will add you as people get to 20th.

I will delete you once your at 20th level 80. If I see your staying at level 80 on another prestige, I will delete you.

Do not message me over and over and invite me tons. That locks up the ps3 and slows how quick the lobby's are. So if you do keep doing this I will no longer invite you.

Rules so you stay invited. PUT NGU MW3 IN YOUR COMMENT BOX!!! And also clan tag SHOULD BE "NGU"!! If I see your not any of those you will not be invited.

For quicker invites and for surly 20th in one day "pm" for instant access. Same rules would apply. But A donation would increase your way in. Put in title for pm "donation to get in lobby". Donation's through paypal make's you first for invite's!!! And the $5 ta $20 for my time wouldn't hurt!!! If you scam or try to play me you will be blocked from the lobby!!! You bother people in my lobby's who had first dibs, you will be ignored. I am only gonna accept people from NGU. So put your PSN down on here so I can check from the invite that I get that you are legibly from NGU. Also in the friend request to me. Make sure it say's "check NGU for my psn". Other wise you will be ignored.

My MW3 LOBBY PSN is modz4fun420Not Happy or Sad !!!And my CO-HOST is D_nastyy69 and 2nd CO-HOST is FaDe_Swiifty !!!!! and Also check to see if i put a new psn up if i am not on a account much. I do change psn on here ever so often!!!"MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD SO YOU GET IN THE LOBBY!!!!" LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!! HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOY THE LOBBY!!!

Once you're done with prestige desired or don't wanna take for ever going through the lobby check out my account service's thread posted below this. I can fix your stats or instantly give you your desired prestige. Must read thread below for questions. It's cheap!!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 06-30-2013 at 09:12 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

βounceModz, Acb132, ArmoredLeader, Asapandretti, Atrejus, Ben Vogt, BigG93, BrutalModder, ChangeMyNamePls, DezehModding, DJR_Supreme, Dnasty, dominicanyunior, dudexlove, EckzD, El3ctro Hou5e, Frost Mods, HomelandSec, I'm Rudi, i43, igor_lol, Immaculate., Insult, iSebastianMoDz, JayMan4724, justeve, KaReM-D, keiwin321, LegendaryKW, Ltnprox, mellowfied, ModdedTroller, mrpedrofd, nTaKeS, ONLYAPEZ, OtagoFlames, roneyrallff, Sloth poo, static-_-Coder, styx nova, Tommy Little, travism94, tryhardfilmz, xAngles, xChronicKillaz, xFoX_911, xJoshyx, xRoyaltyy--, XxSIMOJNRxX, yeye97, zCuden

The following user groaned MODZ4FUN420 for this awful post:

Gambler
05-12-2013, 06:33 AM #20
Psn - DopeMods
05-12-2013, 06:34 AM #21
Add me playa11377
05-12-2013, 06:35 AM #22
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DopeMods View Post
Psn - DopeMods

please reread the thread!!!
05-12-2013, 06:39 AM #23
NGU MW3 PSN:Playa11377

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

ngu mw3 playa11377
05-12-2013, 06:40 AM #24
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD TO GET IN!!!!

YOU WON'T GET IN ONLY SENDING A FRIEND REQUEST!!!

YOU WON'T GET IN ONLY PUTTING JUST YOUR PSN DOWN!!!

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD TO GET IN!! IT'S SIMPLE!!!!

ALSO IN THE LOBBY, DO NOT USE RPG'S, AC130'S, CARE PACKAGE'S!!! THAT WILL LAG ME OUT OF BEING HOST!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WON'T STICK UNTIL I BACK OUT!!! I AM ALSO THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD BE CALLING CARE PACKAGE'S IN, AND AC130'S, AND SUCH!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET IT TO STICK FOR ME!!!!

PLEASE READ THE THREAD TO KNOW HOW TO GET IN OR DON'T EXPECT A LOBBY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER I WON'T ADD YOU JUST FROM YOU PUTTING YOUR PSN DOWN!! I USE THAT TO VERIFY WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU SEND THE FRIEND REQUEST!! ALSO KNOW I WON'T ADD YOU UNLESS YOUR PSN IS ON THIS POST!!!

Put your PSN down!!

Lobby is supper jump.

Unlimited Ammo.

Kill yourself for big xp.

Kill for big xp.

4x weapon xp. (DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK!!)

Cap for big xp.

Move during count down.

I will add you as people get to 20th.

I will delete you once your at 20th level 80. If I see your staying at level 80 on another prestige, I will delete you.

Do not message me over and over and invite me tons. That locks up the ps3 and slows how quick the lobby's are. So if you do keep doing this I will no longer invite you.

Rules so you stay invited. PUT NGU MW3 IN YOUR COMMENT BOX!!! And also clan tag SHOULD BE "NGU"!! If I see your not any of those you will not be invited.

For quicker invites and for surly 20th in one day "pm" for instant access. Same rules would apply. But A donation would increase your way in. Put in title for pm "donation to get in lobby". If you scam or try to play me you will be blocked from the lobby!!! You bother people in my lobby's who had first dibs, you will be ignored. I am only gonna accept people from NGU. So put your PSN down on here so I can check from the invite that I get that you are legibly from NGU. Also in the friend request to me. Make sure it say's "check NGU for my psn". Other wise you will be ignored.
"Please thank and rate this thread!!" My MW3 LOBBY PSN is D3THNot Happy or SadDUBS. "MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD SO YOU GET IN THE LOBBY!!!!" LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!! HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOY THE LOBBY!!!

I have added you. My psn is zCuden. Btw I can't change my clan tag yet because I'm level 1 :p
05-12-2013, 06:49 AM #25
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Feel free to rank and show that it is legit. thanks. cya soon
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 05-12-2013 at 08:19 AM.
05-12-2013, 09:27 AM #26
envble
Haxor!
PSN: Neksas
05-12-2013, 09:44 AM #27
iVelocityGaming
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
Title of the Thread is messed up!!!

it show this To get in big xp lobby!!!! "read"

when it should now show this Free big xp lobby!!!! PLEASE READ THREAD FIRST!!!

Can you please fix that!!

Are you doing them right now?
05-12-2013, 10:12 AM #28
ISnayI
Haxor!
add iSnayL

The following user thanked ISnayI for this useful post:

vicienzos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo