09-08-2014, 04:34 AM #1
Twinks
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CLOSED GUYS SORRY OPENED MY SHOP

If a mod could close this that would be great
Last edited by Twinks ; 09-28-2014 at 11:14 PM.

The following user thanked Twinks for this useful post:

TheSpoken

The following 2 users groaned at Twinks for this awful post:

kciN, Vondy Supreme
09-09-2014, 01:36 AM #11
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Twinks View Post
what did i say pm me

Hey i Pm you the account info ,Thankz if you are legit il Vouch and Say you legit
09-09-2014, 02:04 AM #12
I sent you a pm
09-09-2014, 03:21 AM #13
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Hey are you gonna do my account tonight? Can you say yes or no .because i sent you the info and im still waiting
09-09-2014, 03:37 PM #14
Has anyone confirm this guy is legit or scam? I wanna get my account done also i hope he's legit Smile
09-09-2014, 08:46 PM #15
Legit ?? Or nah ??
09-10-2014, 01:47 AM #16
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
I think is scam because i sent the account info and did everything he ask and still havent had it done.i also talk with him on skype and he told me he was setting up and yet still havent done it.
I think he gets the account info and if u have stuff bought he check it in the Psn online web.
Im not sure i mite be wrong but the guy havent reply or anything to my msg
09-10-2014, 02:02 AM #17
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Can you get me godmode classes in private match, and edit the old cod prestiges "COD4, W@W, MW2, BO1" under my name?
09-10-2014, 05:21 PM #18
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Juan View Post
Can you get me godmode classes in private match, and edit the old cod prestiges "COD4, W@W, MW2, BO1" under my name?

I dont think this guy is legit bro! I have been waiting since he made the thread and still not respond
09-10-2014, 08:09 PM #19
NextUpdateGen
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Twinks View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

All you have to do is message me the email and pass ot can be a fake or legit account and say hey i want a mw3 account and within 5 minutes of my response time it should be done...
-Why am i doing this?
I wanna build a good rep base before i actually start to sell my service's
-Am i legit?
Message me and find out
-What do you want in return?
Nothing at all, but all i ask is that you please post legit and if you want a lil rep here and there hahaha Smile

Donations are accepted as well if you'd like hahah but i doubt that but ya guys, hope you guys take a chance on me especially the mods

GUYS I JUST UPDATED THE FORUM SO NEW WAY TO CONTACT ME IS THREW MY SKYPE: twinks0.0 FASTER BETTER STRONGER

PM's never get answered, what's your Skype?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo