02-20-2015, 01:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.Mark Modding's MW3 XP LOBBY!You must login or register to view this content.

PROOF
No proof can be provided at the moment

How to join
add my PSN (MarkModding)

How to increase your chances of joining
add me on Skype (im_Couto), I'll always spam when I'm hosting xp lobbies, so you won't have to be checking this thread to know if the lobby is open or closed.

Also, I'll prioritize people who vouch it or comment, proving to others to come that my lobbies are legit and it's worth their time.

How to make your stats stick
Wait until I leave the game AND you get host to leave the game, you will know you got the host if you are the first one to "respawn" after host migration.

How much time will take me to get a prestige
You will most likelly get a prestige everygame, select "recon drone" as support killstreak and tag people with it in order to get more points.

Rules
*After getting your desired level and prestige, please delete me so other people have the chance to join me.
*DO NOT SCREAM IN THE LOBBY, I will always wait until it gets the max ammount of players.
*DO NOT BLAME ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO JOIN ME.
*DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT LAGGING (It will always be a bit laggy because i'm brazilian).
*DO NOT USE SWAG/INVISIBLE/GOD MODE CLASS (It will freeze my PS3) {If you use it more than once, you will be banned from my lobbies}.
*DO NOT MESSAGE ME.

[/CENTER]
Last edited by MarkModding ; 02-20-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo