Post: (--OhhTxrgetzHD--) //--FREE--Modded--Lobbys--// Prestige / Unlock all--Must--See--//
09-27-2015, 03:01 PM #1
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to OhhTxrgetzHD's Free Modded Services

For a Limited amount of time I will be hosting Mw3 Free Modded Lobbys

In my Lobby's I will be hosting Phantom Mod menu With Many Options Including Prestige Selector Unlock all camo guns titles and emblems plus many more mods

To get in my lobby simply just Message (MancStoner-) on psn with title mw3 NGU ! Smile

When I have added you there maybe the odd time I am on other games like Black Ops 2 Mw2 Ghost Gta5 Etc all my Modded Lobby's are free exsept Gta5 If you go to GTA 5 Services Section You can see my deals and prices But Please don't join my GTA sessions asking for free money as I will leave the game and delete you !! Smile

Terms and conditions To my service if you spam me via PM or inbox I will ignore you message me once saying mw3Ngu and I'll add you . My FREE Lobby's are for NGU members only so please don't invite your freinds to my Lobby's unless they go through NGU and if I am on a different game please feel free to join my lobby as my mods are free (limited time) Exsept GTA 5 enjoy your stay and I look forward to meeting you all

The following user thanked UkHazeOG for this useful post:

Xtreme74
09-27-2015, 05:37 PM #2
Just sent a message, thanks in advance
09-27-2015, 10:02 PM #3
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nweinstein6 View Post
Just sent a message, thanks in advance

Added you bro and your welcome Kryptus
09-27-2015, 11:37 PM #4
I requested you as JQ_978
09-28-2015, 12:06 PM #5
djkng
Haxor!
messaged you on psn dude!

PSN: Officialsx
09-28-2015, 08:28 PM #6
It won't let me add u
12-11-2015, 10:49 PM #7
Originally posted by OhhTxrgetzHD View Post
Welcome to OhhTxrgetzHD's Free Modded Services

For a Limited amount of time I will be hosting Mw3 Free Modded Lobbys

In my Lobby's I will be hosting Phantom Mod menu With Many Options Including Prestige Selector Unlock all camo guns titles and emblems plus many more mods

To get in my lobby simply just Message (MancStoner-) on psn with title mw3 NGU ! Smile

When I have added you there maybe the odd time I am on other games like Black Ops 2 Mw2 Ghost Gta5 Etc all my Modded Lobby's are free exsept Gta5 If you go to GTA 5 Services Section You can see my deals and prices But Please don't join my GTA sessions asking for free money as I will leave the game and delete you !! Smile

Terms and conditions To my service if you spam me via PM or inbox I will ignore you message me once saying mw3Ngu and I'll add you . My FREE Lobby's are for NGU members only so please don't invite your freinds to my Lobby's unless they go through NGU and if I am on a different game please feel free to join my lobby as my mods are free (limited time) Exsept GTA 5 enjoy your stay and I look forward to meeting you all

is it still open?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo