10-27-2015, 11:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome, to Lwja's Recovery Shop Where Everything Is Free Happy

Games that are available to you, my sweet precious children <3 (CHOOSE ONE)
- Black Ops 2
- Modern Warfare 3
- Ghosts
- Black Ops 1
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare! [2 Billion Coins!]
- Free Avatars as well!

* FAST & RELIABLE*
*TRUSTED MODDER/Staff Member*
*FRIENDLIEST MODDER*

ACCOUNTS DONE: 239
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU MUST HAVE 50 POSTS OR MORE IN ORDER TO GET AN ACCOUNT DONE.

If your account gets deranked or anything, i will be glad to redo it! I'm glad to see everyone enjoying their accounts so far Happy

Please be PATIENT. If you tend to SPAM my inbox I will NOT do your account.

Please don't spam me 24/7 i'll get to your account as fast as possible. Comment what game you would like and i'll PM you for info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers, Lwja!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-17-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Adding stuff :p

The following 8 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

B3ngModz, Devilzzz4, Exstric, Juan, lalo1996, Pussylicker12, RaidonBluntz, Xtreme74
02-12-2016, 03:12 PM #65
XbeastboyX13
Save Point
Can you help me? I have been deranked 3 times on MW3 and mt stats are all bad and messed up.
02-12-2016, 03:23 PM #66
XbeastboyX13
Save Point
Can you help me out?
02-12-2016, 03:30 PM #67
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Welcome, to Lwja's Recovery Shop Where Everything Is Free Happy

Games that are available to you, my sweet precious children <3
- World at War
- Modern Warfare 3
- Black Ops 1
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare! [10 Million Coins!]
- Modern Warfare 2
- Free Avatars as well!

* FAST & RELIABLE*
*TRUSTED MODDER*
*FRIENDLIEST MODDER*

If your account gets deranked or anything, i will be glad to redo it! I'm glad to see everyone enjoying their accounts so far Happy

*Notice* I know everyone wants to mod badly and I was in your shoes once you know. I want everyone to be happy and not pay for mods that are just over a game. Free COD Recoveries Oct. 27th - 2025! That's right, i'm always going to do Free Services for now on! Also, i'm not doing this to a take others businesses away. I'm just doing my goal for 2015 is to give back to others. Please don't spam me 24/7 i'll get to your account as fast as possible. Comment what game you would like and i'll PM you for info.

Cheers, Lwja!

I WANT YOU TO MOD MY W@W for free since I'm Poor, Thnx.. bye. :wato:
02-12-2016, 03:48 PM #68
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Juan View Post
I WANT YOU TO MOD MY W@W for free since I'm Poor, Thnx.. bye. :wato:

Are you serious stare?
02-12-2016, 03:52 PM #69
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
No, but thnx for the offer bimbo Cool Troll
02-12-2016, 08:21 PM #70
PartyPie2211
Pokemon Trainer
Can u mod my bo1 please
02-12-2016, 10:03 PM #71
XtraKill101
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Welcome, to Lwja's Recovery Shop Where Everything Is Free Happy

Games that are available to you, my sweet precious children <3
- World at War
- Modern Warfare 3
- Black Ops 1
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare! [10 Million Coins!]
- Modern Warfare 2
- Free Avatars as well!

* FAST & RELIABLE*
*TRUSTED MODDER*
*FRIENDLIEST MODDER*

*Notice* I know everyone wants to mod badly and I was in your shoes once you know. I want everyone to be happy and not pay for mods that are just over a game. Free COD Recoveries Oct. 27th - 2025! That's right, i'm always going to do Free Services for now on! Also, i'm not doing this to a take others businesses away. I'm just doing my goal for 2015 is to give back to others. Please don't spam me 24/7 i'll get to your account as fast as possible. Comment what game you would like and i'll PM you for info.

Cheers, Lwja!

Hi, you still doing this service? For MW3...
02-17-2016, 01:51 PM #72
XbeastboyX13
Save Point
Hydrogen can you mod my MW3? I really want it to be modded
02-17-2016, 09:45 PM #73
_samlporter_
Save Point
please could i have black ops 1 and modern warfare 3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo