05-15-2013, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey just showing a very early preview of my new MW3 mod menu, You have to be on DEX firmware to use this because this does use a RTE tool that i made Smile And sorry it's so laggy, it's not the game it was my webcam :/

Here's the video of it

Screenshot of program

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Credit to ZeiiKeN for the FPS text offset, i did not use his C# source code but i did get that offset from him so thanks. Are you happy now big boy?

Thanks guys! Happy
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 05-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

Ansity., YouAppreciateMe, Chxii, cod5cl, IntarPops, Mango_Knife, RevSwaG

The following 4 users groaned at xMasterModzx for this awful post:

MODZ4FUN420, xePixTvx, ZeiiKeN
05-15-2013, 12:29 AM #2
shit vid i was asking if u wanted it reced
Last edited by Johnny_C ; 05-15-2013 at 08:47 PM.
05-15-2013, 04:16 AM #3
Chxii
Do a barrel roll!
i have elgato want me to rec ?
Plus: Nice Menu
keep up the good work Smile
05-15-2013, 07:07 AM #4
SoFlyMultiiHD
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Hey just showing a very early preview of my new MW3 mod menu, You have to be on DEX firmware to use this because this does use a RTE tool that i made Smile And sorry it's so laggy, it's not the game it was my webcam :/

Here's the video of it

Screenshot of program

Thanks guys! Happy

I can record it if you want? I have an elgato also
05-15-2013, 08:24 AM #5
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post

Here's the video of it

Screenshot of program

Thanks guys! Happy

i'm interested to see what's it got to offer, you need record it properly thou
05-15-2013, 10:21 AM #6
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
You could tell the credits.

Have really recognize the "leechers"
05-15-2013, 10:58 AM #7
xD3VHΛX
Do a barrel roll!
Louul enormoouus leecher x)
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM #8
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by xD3 View Post
Louul enormoouus leecher x)

not quite he has used a source code that was publicly released and then finished it off with the mods he wants, sure he should be givng zeiken credit 100% but it could just be a genuine mistake.... shit he went to the offset thread and used all them offses and didnt leave no credits for those... not the end of the world
05-15-2013, 11:44 AM #9
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
not quite he has used a source code that was publicly released and then finished it off with the mods he wants, sure he should be givng zeiken credit 100% but it could just be a genuine mistake.... shit he went to the offset thread and used all them offses and didnt leave no credits for those... not the end of the world

You said that this is not the end of the world, I do not see the attraction and to share things that people will not have to share if in return receive no credit.

Credit = a sign of thanks. :(
05-15-2013, 12:06 PM #10
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by ZeiiKeN View Post
You said that this is not the end of the world, I do not see the attraction and to share things that people will not have to share if in return receive no credit.

Credit = a sign of thanks. :(

yes thats a fair enough point, on another note i do appreciate your work you have been releasing just lately, in comparison to alot of the other "modders" your actually happy to help the community without gaining from it somehow, which in my eyes has earned you alot of respect Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo