08-21-2013, 05:42 PM #1
zDirrTy__-
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU, zDirrTy here ! I'm here today to show you guys the Project Memories V3 By Enstone!

Credits:
Enstone
iMCSx
Choco
Aerosoul94
iHcJames
Godly
Carter
Const

My Video Awesome face

You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link (Price is 19.99€Winky Winky: You must login or register to view this content.

Enstone Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

FMT Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Ps: The menu was made by Esntone, I'm just spreading it!

Having Helped hope Awesome face
Last edited by zDirrTy__- ; 08-25-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: My Video Link ;D

The following 20 users say thank you to zDirrTy__- for this useful post:

bojanglez34, ComgeniesModz, ErasedDev, GalaxyyDesigns, gianluca33, GoHarD ModZZ, ITAzMoDz, lecou189, lukas7461, xProvXKiller, Senseddro, silvar_1, V7UZ, Whos Your Host, xBeaTzMoDz, xFreeshStyL, xkoeckiiej, xXx-.-Moder, zBlackOutt, Ziad1997

The following 25 users groaned at zDirrTy__- for this awful post:

^TPP^, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, AlabamaHit, Bad Luck Brian, BaSs_HaXoR, ByteSource, FwiskyFIFA, Heaney, Beats, Callumeleyy, iiReFuZee, Liam-, Mr.Hutch, Murt, Ozy, RaverBoy, SC58, SnaY, Sticky, Super Gamer, TheUnexpected, U WOT M8, ViolentFelon, xRequiKz
08-24-2013, 10:21 PM #65
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Price is 19.99€ ? GO FUCK YOURSELF Smile LITERALLY GO DO IT
08-25-2013, 03:08 AM #66
zDirrTy__-
Little One
Originally posted by oWreckonize View Post
I'm only gonna buy this if the account menu works for all clients stare

work for all clients bro Happy
08-25-2013, 03:10 AM #67
Originally posted by zDirrTy
work for all clients bro Happy

Proof?
If you can show me than I will buy it right now.
08-25-2013, 03:20 AM #68
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Charging for this? lol your the biggest fucking joke ever dude sorry to tell ya.
08-25-2013, 03:34 AM #69
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by zDirrTy
Hey NGU, zDirrTy here ! I'm here today to show you guys the Project Memories V3 By Enstone!

Credits:
Enstone
iMCSx
Choco
Aerosoul94
iHcJames
Godly
Carter
Const

Download Link (Price is 19.99€): You must login or register to view this content.

Enstone Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

FMT Channel: You must login or register to view this content.

Ps: The menu was made by Esntone, I'm just spreading it!

Having Helped hope Awesome face

Would rather chew my own leg off than pay for that. Would rather pay a few dollars for elite and use Choco's
08-25-2013, 05:40 AM #70
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by oWreckonize View Post
Proof?
If you can show me than I will buy it right now.

it host only not all clients
08-25-2013, 06:02 AM #71
EG6
Are you high?
aaaand MW3 has now turned into MW2.
08-25-2013, 09:38 AM #72
Ozy
Hurah!
what a rip of hahahaha.
08-25-2013, 09:45 AM #73
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
WAY TO OVERPRICED. They're greedy and selfish. They keep everything to themselves, and make everything have HWID secured... Which is Retarded, because if you have 2 computers you won't be able to use it on the other one... (I have a laptop, and a pc) SO Therefore they need to fix that part of they're security. Not only that, they NEVER release ANY source code, or offer help to others. I wish they were supporting the modding community rather than themselves... I can understand them asking for donations, but don't make people pay for programs/software for ps3 hacking when the community isn't that big. I'm probably going to get a lot of hate on this post, but i don't care. This is how i feel, and i believe it should all be open source and help the community rather than keep it to yourself. We all like the FM|T Programs, but charging for it, and over-pricing at that... is just plain wrong. Give offsets out, give dvars, give us C# coding, help us Help the Community. Help people use your coding, to make more programs... How are people supposed to learn and build new creations? Not by having others be selfish. FM|T, please change and be more helpful to the community. Stop charging for programs, YOUR THE ONLY ONES WHO CHARGE... You need to understand. Your like the illuminati. HWID is way overdoing it. Not only that... $27.00 USD? Are you Frickin' Serious? That's more than Battlefield 3 at Gamestop!? A simple program, that is prolly going to get downloaded HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS of times. All I'm trying to say is, please stop being selfish and greedy... make your program open source, change your ways, and help the community. (everyone Can hate/groan at this post, idc. This is how i feel, and i know others feel the same way.)

FRENCH TRANSLATION: WAY TO cher. Ils sont cupides et égoïstes. Ils gardent tout pour eux-mêmes, et font tout HWID ont obtenu ... Qui est retardée, parce que si vous avez 2 ordinateurs que vous ne serez pas capable de l'utiliser sur l'autre ... (J'ai un portable et un PC) Ainsi donc ils ont besoin de fixer cette partie ils sont la sécurité. Non seulement cela, ils ne diffusons jamais, le code source, ou offrent de l'aide aux autres. Je souhaite qu'ils soutenaient la communauté de modding plutôt que de se ... Je peux comprendre leur demander des dons, mais ne pas faire payer pour les programmes / logiciel pour piratage ps3 lorsque la communauté n'est pas très grand. Je vais probablement avoir beaucoup de haine sur ce post, mais je ne m'inquiète pas. C'est ce que je ressens, et je crois que tout devrait être open source et aider la communauté plutôt que de le garder pour vous. Nous aimons tous les FM | Programmes T, mais la charge pour elle, et la sur-tarification à l'... est tout simplement faux. Donnez décalages out, donner dvars, donnez-nous de codage C #, aidez-nous à aider la communauté. Aidez les gens utilisent votre codage, de faire plus de programmes ... Comment les gens sont censés apprendre et de construire de nouvelles créations? Pas en ayant les autres à être égoïste. FM | T, veuillez changer et être plus utile à la communauté. Arrêtez la charge des programmes, vos LES SEULS qui facturent ... Vous devez comprendre. Votre comme les Illuminati. HWID est bien trop. Non seulement cela ... 27,00 $ USD? Êtes-vous putain de sérieux? C'est plus que Battlefield 3 à Gamestop? Un programme simple, qui est prolly va obtenir des centaines téléchargés, sinon des milliers de fois. Tout ce que je veux dire, c'est, s'il vous plaît arrêter d'être égoïste et cupide ... rendre votre programme open source, changer vos habitudes, et d'aider la communauté. (tout le monde peut haine / gémir à ce poste, IDC. C'est ce que je ressens, et je sais que d'autres pensent la même chose.)

100% agree with you on that one. its $34.47 here in aus which is complete garbage.. fair enough if its like €5 - €10. they went abit overboard on this one!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo