Post: [Final Release]The Last Project By Kiwi_modz ft. xCSBKx
12-27-2014, 04:02 AM #1
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate!

I'm moving to mexico.

Releasing this as my final tool. So i'm leaving this all behind .
Enjoy Bros its being a blast!

Sorry if its has any bugs as it was my private.

Get The Source You must login or register to view this content.

Pics>

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 10-12-2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Bump

The following 40 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

AssEMoDDeR, BaSs_HaXoR, Black_ice, Calebalex1, cod4moderz, Confusing, GFM, Goektug, H-A-X-O, ishangiri2014, itsGermanModz, Kronos, lucasaf01, Luxify, basshead4ever, mrdarkblue, Mx444, John, nzrkiwi, OMG_ITS_PHYS, RaGE_LoLo69, RTE, SaberNGU, ScaRzModZ, spicky, suky xiong, Sunnis, SyGnUs, Synergy, TerimaLobbies, Tsurimi, Turk_Warrior, TwistedModzV3, User343234, TylerMods, Laser, xHostModer, xIce KiLLaH, zRayz-, Zupah
12-30-2015, 02:25 PM #92
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mrdarkblue View Post
He's back, but a little busy Smile

I wish he could make a tool for Aw since no one has made one awesome like this
12-30-2015, 05:04 PM #93
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
I wish he could make a tool for Aw since no one has made one awesome like this

It's portable, just need the right offsets. Structure allmost the same. So... It's possible. I know kiwi doens't play aw. But maybe there's gonna be a bo3 release ..... who knows Winky Winky
12-30-2015, 05:11 PM #94
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
It's portable, just need the right offsets. Structure allmost the same. So... It's possible. I know kiwi doens't play aw. But maybe there's gonna be a bo3 release ..... who knows Winky Winky

Damm I don't like bo3 to futuristic
12-30-2015, 05:50 PM #95
Damm I don't like bo3 to futuristic

Lol aw isn't Smile
12-30-2015, 06:37 PM #96
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol aw isn't Smile

AW got exo movements make the game play faster
But bo3 has ppl can see throw walls, multiply and hint the floor and kill all

In another word for me cod is not cod no more
Last edited by TrillBrown ; 12-30-2015 at 06:50 PM.
12-31-2015, 04:53 PM #97
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
I went on mw3 yesterday and it's was crazy, ,,every lobby I go in a kid was hosting. I even go derank for telling a kid to host fun lobbies not abusive ones
01-01-2016, 02:11 AM #98
sleekshow
I defeated!
I went on mw3 yesterday and it's was crazy, ,,every lobby I go in a kid was hosting. I even go derank for telling a kid to host fun lobbies not abusive ones

same lol mw3 gone crazy everyone is using phantom and people are just non stop deranking. they start the lobby and press derank. sad times. the days have gone when you could enjoy a good game. mw2 is completely dead due to end game lobbies and super force host. mw3 is unplayable you join a lobby you will just get deranked. bo1 nobody really plays the game. and bo2 lol most lobbies are in slow motion. aw you cannot play with any mods. need antiban. bo3 you cannot play with mods without antiban. i think ghosts is the only ok cod to play now. best to save up and move to ps4.
01-01-2016, 02:19 AM #99
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
same lol mw3 gone crazy everyone is using phantom and people are just non stop deranking. they start the lobby and press derank. sad times. the days have gone when you could enjoy a good game. mw2 is completely dead due to end game lobbies and super force host. mw3 is unplayable you join a lobby you will just get deranked. bo1 nobody really plays the game. and bo2 lol most lobbies are in slow motion. aw you cannot play with any mods. need antiban. bo3 you cannot play with mods without antiban. i think ghosts is the only ok cod to play now. best to save up and move to ps4.

I was thinking the same I got antiban on Aw there's alot of nonhost aimbot now ps3 is dying
12-15-2016, 08:07 PM #100
This means this only works for TMPAI connection DEX?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo