03-05-2016, 12:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today im releasing my first RTM tool

Screenshots:
Connect And Attach- You must login or register to view this content.
Host Mods- You must login or register to view this content.
Stats- You must login or register to view this content.

Video

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits is in the tool.
Last edited by iTzzTrojan ; 04-01-2016 at 05:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iTzzTrojan for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread, SoloHoster

The following user groaned iTzzTrojan for this awful post:

EliteHackzPS3
09-07-2016, 02:47 PM #11
didn work/// trojan/// virus, any link???
01-11-2017, 02:30 AM #12
Arrowx
Keeper
Thats good, nice work :yes:
02-24-2017, 07:51 PM #13
Contains idps stealer replicating virus that replaces all PS3Lib.dll on your computer with the one containing idps stealer.

It may contain some other shady shit, maybe remote access to your computer, who knows? All I know is 2 months ago, four of my idps all got banned in the span of an hour, I completely factory reset my PS3 after that, the only thing different is I didn't install CCAPI, I only used TMAPI from there on out. Coincidentally, at that time, I recently downloaded this crappy tool, and my idps probably got posted on a public list.

But today I checked all the MD5's of all the PS3Lib on my virtual machine and it's all exactly the same, even the three PS3Lib for the three versions of CCAPI for LTS Tool (2.50, 2.60, 2.70) are all the same even though it's supposed to be different.

Then I checked the MD5's of the RTM Tools that I downloaded outside of my virtual machine, and none of them are the same as the ones found in the virtual machine, EXCEPT for the one found in the download folder for this specific Spec Ops tool.

Now I guess the reason my newer IDPS aren't banned I didn't have CCAPI running anymore. I didn't reinstall it after factory resetting my PS3. Maybe this shit needs CCAPI to steal your idps. Anyway I rolled by virtual machine back to a snapshot from before I downloaded this tool and I don't have this self replicating virus replacing all my PS3Lib.dll anymore.

Don't download this shit, don't download shit from iTzzTrojan, it's even in his name!
Last edited by SiggiJG ; 02-24-2017 at 08:06 PM.
06-26-2017, 12:48 AM #14
Originally posted by iTzzTrojan View Post
Hey guys today im releasing my first RTM tool

Screenshots:
Connect And Attach- You must login or register to view this content.
Host Mods- You must login or register to view this content.
Stats- You must login or register to view this content.

Video

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits is in the tool.

Im Testing Peoples PS3Lib.dll in there tools too check incase the folder has a virus. Yours is safe too use

Virus - 617kb
Safe - 68kb - 70kb

More Info - You must login or register to view this content.
07-30-2017, 04:36 AM #15
Confirmed working, advanced godmode is real godmode, meaning no damage is taken. If you get a new gun and have unlimited ammo, untick unlimited ammo and re check it so the weapons you have get unlimited ammo. Best spec ops mw3 tool for survival yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo