Post: MW3 unlock all + mw3 20th prestige + black ops 15th prestige
04-25-2013, 08:31 PM #1
MP5-MAD90
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For this mods i need your account information, so make a new account where nothing is on and i made the mods on this account. When you get banned on this or other accounts or ps3, but i think not ps3. It is at your own risk and i don't pay for it or others problems.

How to get the prestiges on your account:

Ok i updated this, you can add me on skype if you interested: mp5-mad90 . The MW3 disc have a friend from me. I have the Black ops cd i here. At the moment i can't get online. For information add me on skype: mp5-mad90
Last edited by MP5-MAD90 ; 05-02-2013 at 12:58 PM.

The following user thanked MP5-MAD90 for this useful post:

Marsigne

The following 8 users groaned at MP5-MAD90 for this awful post:

Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, CronicImpulse, Excision, Johnny_C, TheHomeTown97, ThePaaqoHD, x AsTroNoMiA x, xFlavez
04-25-2013, 08:57 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by MAD90 View Post
For this mods i need your account information so make a new account where nothing is on and i made the mods on this account. when you get banned on this or other accounts or ps3 but i think not ps3 it is at your own risk and i don't pay for it or others.

First i don't want money for it. I want a unbanned console id it cost 15€ by one guy where i bought one. The mw3 disc have a friend from me i ask him that i need the cd and make you this mods on mw3 and black ops the black ops cd i have here. I need a console id to get online acces before i can't make anything that's why i want a console id and no money.

im guessing your blind? You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2013, 08:58 PM #3

How about you take some English classes?
04-26-2013, 12:51 PM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
For this mods i need your account information so make a new account where nothing is on and i made the mods on this account. when you get banned on this or other accounts or ps3 but i think not ps3 it is at your own risk and i don't pay for it or others.

First i don't want money for it. I want a unbanned console id it cost 15€ by one guy where i bought one. The mw3 disc have a friend from me i ask him that i need the cd and make you this mods on mw3 and black ops the black ops cd i have here. I need a console id to get online acces before i can't make anything that's why i want a console id and no money.

NO ONE is gonna give you a CID for mw3 unlocks/prestiges............ NO ONE
04-26-2013, 03:04 PM #5
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
yes your saying FREE...
Then a console id which is 15 EURO Not Happy or Sad
Pfft...
04-28-2013, 10:07 AM #6
MP5-MAD90
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DJcali92 View Post

How about you take some English classes?

I have updated it.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sony
yes your saying FREE...
Then a console id which is 15 EURO Not Happy or Sad
Pfft...

Updated.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
NO ONE is gonna give you a CID for mw3 unlocks/prestiges............ NO ONE

Updated.
04-28-2013, 03:53 PM #7
Marsigne
Bounty hunter
For this mods i need your account information, so make a new account where nothing is on and i made the mods on this account. When you get banned on this or other accounts or ps3, but i think not ps3. It is at your own risk and i don't pay for it or others problems.

Ok i updated this when one guy give me a console id, then i make it for all others for free, you can add me on skype if you interested: mp5-mad90 . The mw3 disc have a friend from me i ask him that i need the cd and make you this mods on mw3 and black ops. The black ops cd i have here. I need a console id to get online acces, before i can't make anything that's why i want a console id.

What do you do in MW3 unlock all? Do you do custom stats, 15 classes, etc just tell me Happy
04-29-2013, 02:25 PM #8
MP5-MAD90
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Marsigne View Post
What do you do in MW3 unlock all? Do you do custom stats, 15 classes, etc just tell me Happy

I make prestige 20 or what prestige you want, the stats you want and tell me what you want and i look whether it is possible.
04-30-2013, 09:34 PM #9
Learn to spell.
04-30-2013, 09:51 PM #10
xFlavez
Vault dweller
For this mods i need your account information, so make a new account where nothing is on and i made the mods on this account. When you get banned on this or other accounts or ps3, but i think not ps3. It is at your own risk and i don't pay for it or others problems.

Ok i updated this when one guy give me a console id, then i make it for all others for free, you can add me on skype if you interested: mp5-mad90 . The mw3 disc have a friend from me i ask him that i need the cd and make you this mods on mw3 and black ops. The black ops cd i have here. I need a console id to get online acces, before i can't make anything that's why i want a console id.

Hello please could you sort your spelling out please and also write this out clearly so that we can see what your offering. Also you cannot ask or request Console ID's on here as its against the Forum Rules. Your not going to get a Console ID for free as somebody isn't going to give one away for free. :n:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo