05-31-2013, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MY Secret way to be #1 in the world on MW3 without getting passed on leaderboards Revealed!
- CRAZY HACKED STATS... You will be in top 5 in the world for
SCORE
WINS
KILLS
ACCURACY
(Unless others are using .BIN this it might be hard.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24822[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24825[/ATTACH]

This is for MAINLY FOR MAX STATS and i edited some of my classes from my other .BIN file
If you dont want to be top 5 in the world, but want unlock all, modded classes, 20th prestige lvl 80 use my other .BIN File. OTHER BIN FILE -->> " You must login or register to view this content. "
This .BIN comes with the following:

- Unlock All Weapons (LVL 31)
- All Camos (Including winter and Marine)
- All Attachments
- 15 Custom Classes
- Modded Custom Classes
-----
Modded Classes include...
Double Riot Shield
2 Sights on 1 weapon (Acog and Hybrid/Hamr Scope) -Aims down side of gun when used
Silenced Desert Eagle
*NEW* Silenced MP412
*NEW* 2 versions of the AUG (MW2 GUN)
*NEW* Changed a few class names and colors
*NEW* And of course Crazy high hacked stats
Silenced .44 Magnum (When Shot, it puts a silencer that follows people on everyone elses screen)
- Custom Classes Have Colored and Modded names (With buttons/symbols) - Looks More 1337 ;P
- Private Match Custom Classes
------
Modded Classes includes...
Silenced Desert Eagle
Silenced .44 Magnum
Silenced MP412
AUG LWM (MW2)
Double Riot Shield

- 21st Prestige
- Level 80
- All Titles And Emblems
- All COD Game Prestiges Hacked
ex.
COD4 - 11th
COD 5 WAW - 11th
COD MW2 - 11th
COD BO - 16th

******NEW TUT******
Once your on Mw3 and your Debugger connected to your (PS3) Target Manager, go to offset 0x01C187D0.
Right click in the memory and "Load Memory"
Find your file on your computer that i provide you with, and click on it.
Now start up an online match and AS SOON AS IT STARTS, Back out and you'll be number 1. Smile
(If you decide to stay in the match you might not get top Rank... ex. Score, Kills, Wins, and accuracy. It will backfire and give you negative and put you at the bottom of the leaderboards)

-- Link... You must login or register to view this content.

DON'T USE THIS... THE OFFSETS Freeze game when you shoot in match or after 20 seconds. It will say "Network Connection Lost". Ill try and fix this as soon as i can... (EDIT) I don't know if its possible to fix this issue... i don't know why but everytime i put MAX stats it freezes the game :(. This WILL work, but you just wont be able to play :/
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 06-04-2013 at 08:52 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Alexon, smashedya

The following 7 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Bad Luck Brian, Loxy, SC58, Tyster, Zwiik
05-31-2013, 05:01 AM #2
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
MY Secret way to be #1 in the world on MW3 without getting passed on leaderboards Revealed!
SCORE
WINS
KILLS
ACCURACY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24822[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24825[/ATTACH]

This is for MAINLY FOR MAX STATS and i edited some of my classes from my other .BIN file
If you dont want to be top 5 in the world, but want unlock all, modded classes, 20th prestige lvl 80 use my other .BIN File. OTHER BIN FILE -->> " You must login or register to view this content. "

- All Attachments
- 15 Custom Classes
- Modded Custom Classes
-----
Double Riot Shield
2 Sights on 1 weapon (Acog and Hybrid/Hamr Scope) -Aims down side of gun when used
Silenced Desert Eagle
*NEW* Silenced MP412
Silenced .44 Magnum (When Shot, it puts a silencer that follows people on everyone elses screen)
- Custom Classes Have Colored and Modded names (With buttons/symbols) - Looks More 1337 ;P
------
Silenced Desert Eagle
Silenced .44 Magnum
Silenced MP412
AUG LWM (MW2)
Double Riot Shield

- 21st Prestige
- Level 80
- All Titles And Emblems
ex.
COD4 - 11th
COD 5 WAW - 11th
COD MW2 - 11th
COD BO - 16th

******NEW TUT******
Once your on Mw3 and your Debugger connected to your (PS3) Target Manager, go to offset 0x01C187D0.
Now start up an online match and AS SOON AS IT STARTS, Back out and you'll be number 1. Smile
(If you decide to stay in the match you might not get top Rank... ex. Score, Kills, Wins, and accuracy. It will backfire and give you negative and put you at the bottom of the leaderboards)

I have to be honest here, i dont get why you people post your bins. Whats so special about them ? Anyone that can actually use bins can hack their own stats and mod their own classes. OMG i will be number one on the leaderboard which means more people will see that im a hacker and I will be banned faster. THis is honestly just a waste of a post no offence, but in RTMing its all about doing it yourself.
05-31-2013, 05:18 AM #3
i do this for ppl who want to be number 1 on the leaderboards, but dont know how. Also .Bins make it easier and more efficient. Thats why we do it. Its special cause you can click a few times on your mouse and you have a hole bunch of memory injected rather than doing it offset by offset. And i put myself #1 on the leaderboard because i get Console Banned everyday anyway, and i unban myself Everyday... So i put myself #1 because... well cause it cool.haha. And this is not a waste of time, unless that is, you can't RTE than i don't understand why you'd worry about it.
05-31-2013, 06:37 AM #4
Alexon
Banned
MY Secret way to be #1 in the world on MW3 without getting passed on leaderboards Revealed!
SCORE
WINS
KILLS
ACCURACY

- All Attachments
- 15 Custom Classes
- Modded Custom Classes
-----
Double Riot Shield
Silenced Desert Eagle
*NEW* Silenced MP412
------
Silenced Desert Eagle
Silenced .44 Magnum
Silenced MP412
AUG LWM (MW2)
Double Riot Shield

- 21st Prestige
- Level 80
- All Titles And Emblems
ex.
COD4 - 11th
COD 5 WAW - 11th
COD MW2 - 11th
COD BO - 16th

******NEW TUT******

link for classes isn't working
Last edited by Alexon ; 05-31-2013 at 06:40 AM.
05-31-2013, 06:52 AM #5
ummm...what do you mean classes? This is an .BIN File for memory injection for MAX Stats all unlocks. There, changed the link.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 05-31-2013 at 06:54 AM.
05-31-2013, 07:42 AM #6
Dr. Tiga
Little One
ummm...what do you mean classes? This is an .BIN File for memory injection for MAX Stats all unlocks. There, changed the link.

Erm last time i checked i could just use a RTM tool ? There i can choose my stats as i want and its easier then learning to load memory
05-31-2013, 07:57 AM #7
Alexon
Banned

the download link is not valid

can you update it
05-31-2013, 08:47 AM #8
ha. No, last time you checked you were using a program that you have no understanding of its limitations. Their is a limit on the programs... You can't be as high up as me on the leaderboards with any RTE program, doesn't matter how hard you try. I manually put in the offsets for the Highest Possible Rank on Mw3, and then made it in to a .BIN. And learning to load memory? Whats to learn besides knowing the offsets... Thats just being lazy. Please, just stop talking.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Updated... Sorry, mediafire took it off because of the name i had on it :P
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 05-31-2013 at 08:50 AM.
05-31-2013, 09:00 AM #9
Alexon
Banned
good effort bro .. I appreciate that

thank you
08-11-2013, 07:29 AM #10
How do i use these ".bin" files? Is there a thread or video that could teach me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo