Post: [NEW]Unlock all camos, prestige 20th and level 80 on CEX ! [EBOOT]
06-17-2013, 06:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys me and BadChoicesZ have been working on something recently and we are now releasing this eboot that unlocks every camos for every guns (including elite camos !!) and it sets you to prestige 20th and level 80 ! Smile

UPDATE: There is now an eboot for 20th and for 21th Happy ! <3 and 4.30cfw

This is for CEX users so now you can mod your stats with an eboot for CEX !!!

We are of course working on something else atm for CEX users so stay tuned Smile

VIDEO:

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

4.30cfw: You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTIONS
Download the .rar and extract the .bin (depend on wich CFW you are 421 + or 355), then rename the .bin to EBOOT.BIN
Then just transfer the EBOOT.BIN to your mw3 folder on your ps3, start a game, press X or any buttons, when the text will show up on your screen, back out and you are prestige 20th with unlock all on CEX Smile no RTE required !

Warning:This might get you banned, i am not responsible for any bans !

CREDITS
-Bad Luck Brian
-BadChoicesZ
-Aerosoul94 (for teaching ppc<3)
-Choco (for some ppc stuff <3)

Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 06-19-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The following 59 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

:HIGH:, ⓙω мσ∂z, |RichModder|, Ansity., AsianModds, BadChoicesZ, BigGucciSosa300, deneo24, Chip ♞, Chxii, DANNY G, DiiMoON_YouTube, DonGiuliiano, DylanOc1, EliteHackzPS3, GodofHosting, Hacker41822, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, HellGuy, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, Insult, Invose, Loxy, M6no5, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, MP5-MAD90, MRHackzFTW, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, oIvan, PingP0ng, Ps3TheOnE, RTE Modz, SC58, Dacoco, Slice, SnaY, swerve420, TheMrGeekyMoDz, tomevale99, TreyarchTragedy, UncleRichardJr, xD3VHΛX, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxTROYwxX, yellaboi, Zack., zZHackzZ
06-17-2013, 03:13 PM #38
Originally posted by Hacker41822 View Post
Really Nice!!
Unlock all camos for DEX would be nice Winky Winky

0x1C1b2Ec set it to 0xFF Winky Winky
06-17-2013, 04:18 PM #39
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
i had the same just resign it for 4.30 with scetool
06-17-2013, 04:25 PM #40
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
only aerosoul94 knows how to do All client stats n shit atm... IMCSX knows aswell but thinks its patched xD

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

you can send Sv_gamesendserver command to individual clients with mw3, but I don't think u can set stats using it, I think sv_AddServerCommand comes into it ...

Well as you know the Xbox guys use client_s :p But I have no clue how to do it like that...
06-17-2013, 05:10 PM #41
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bad
i know i had some trouble compiling the eboot to CEX. there is one for 421 + and one for 3.55 but pm on skype i will try getting it working for you ^^

KevTseDeja

I think just do like i did for zmb eboot 00040030 instead of 00030060 should wrk
06-17-2013, 05:20 PM #42
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Well as you know the Xbox guys use client_s :p But I have no clue how to do it like that...

yea but client_s isnt released on xbox some have it but no release
06-17-2013, 08:18 PM #43
MRHackzFTW
Maggbot timeout!
the camos dont work for me :( i think you gotta earn them lol i put gold on everything it shows nothing for ever gun any1 help
06-17-2013, 09:16 PM #44
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Bad
Hey guys me and BadChoicesZ have been working on something recently and we are now releasing this eboot that unlocks every camos for every guns (including elite camos !!) and it sets you to prestige 20th and level 80 ! Smile

This is for CEX users so now you can mod your stats with an eboot for CEX !!!

We are of course working on something else atm for CEX users so stay tuned Smile

VIDEO:

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTIONS
Download the .rar and extract the .bin (depend on wich CFW you are 421 + or 355), then rename the .bin to EBOOT.BIN
Then just transfer the EBOOT.BIN to your mw3 folder on your ps3, start a game, press X or any buttons, when the text will show up on your screen, back out and you are prestige 20th with unlock all on CEX Smile no RTE required !

CREDITS
-Bad Luck Brian
-BadChoicesZ
-Aerosoul94 (for teaching ppc<3)
-Choco (for some ppc stuff <3)

Does this work on my ofw? :dumb:
06-17-2013, 09:54 PM #45
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!! respect for releasing this for us cex users.
Thanks
06-17-2013, 10:08 PM #46
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Does this work on my ofw? :dumb:

No :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo