10-27-2013, 05:06 AM #1
Mary J Wannnnna
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I know you some of you were looking foward to the release of Evolution but for some reason a few of my projects on VS2012 got a data corrupt error and Evolution was one of them. Evolution was very buggy and ugly anyway so I stepped up my game and I went all out this time. I'm presenting you Velocity... On release it will have aimbot and a few more wanted functions! I might have you guys pay for this mod menu only because I need the extra cash for personal things that I don't want to share with the modding community, anyway I am getting off topic. Tell me what you think Smile

THE MENU IS NOT LAGGY ITS THE VIDEO!!!!!

Credits on release!

Thanks to Shark for recording <3
Last edited by Sticky ; 10-27-2013 at 05:20 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Sticky for this useful post:

Cien, DazedMods, EliteHackzPS3, FusionIsDaName, GodofHosting, kciN, KrElZo, lolipop1113, John, RTM FTW, Solo., ThePaaqoHD, xRevolutions, xxAussiefella69

The following 5 users groaned at Sticky for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Mango_Knife, milky4444, ViolentFelon, zZHackzZ
10-27-2013, 05:20 AM #11
Alright man. Just keep it up, can't wait to see the release. Winky Winky
10-27-2013, 05:20 AM #12
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by DM
He's 14 fyi.

I really liked the layout man but it got real laggy :/ a bit to much system threading?

really looking forward to this release. hope it's worth what your charging....

I am going to call the huds differently for all clients it should reduce the lag! Smile
10-27-2013, 05:26 AM #13
-----------_____________-------------- looks laggy :(
10-27-2013, 01:13 PM #14
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by StickyNGU View Post
Hey guys I know you some of you were looking foward to the release of Evolution but for some reason a few of my projects on VS2012 got a data corrupt error and Evolution was one of them. Evolution was very buggy and ugly anyway so I stepped up my game and I went all out this time. I'm presenting you Velocity... On release it will have aimbot and a few more wanted functions! I might have you guys pay for this mod menu only because I need the extra cash for personal things that I don't want to share with the modding community, anyway I am getting off topic. Tell me what you think Smile

Credits on release!

Dont want to Be Hatter
but you never finish your projects...
To be honest This look good
but i wonder if its going to be released...
10-27-2013, 01:14 PM #15
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Hey guys I know you some of you were looking foward to the release of Evolution but for some reason a few of my projects on VS2012 got a data corrupt error and Evolution was one of them. Evolution was very buggy and ugly anyway so I stepped up my game and I went all out this time. I'm presenting you Velocity... On release it will have aimbot and a few more wanted functions! I might have you guys pay for this mod menu only because I need the extra cash for personal things that I don't want to share with the modding community, anyway I am getting off topic. Tell me what you think Smile

Credits on release!

Stop with the previews... finish a project

The following 3 users say thank you to zZHackzZ for this useful post:

Smooth, Mango_Knife, Whos Your Host
10-27-2013, 05:59 PM #16

Credits on release!

Yea Sure its just the video thats making it laggy... NOT
10-27-2013, 06:45 PM #17
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Charmangelo View Post
Yea Sure its just the video thats making it laggy... NOT

The person who recorded it most likely has a small processor which caused the menu to lag.
10-27-2013, 06:52 PM #18
seems like the same menu functions over and over again :/
10-27-2013, 07:54 PM #19
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by WhosYourHost View Post
have you even watched the video?

Hahaa its cause I redownloaded the video and re rendered it and it made it choppy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo