Post: (C#) tutorial how to make a dataGridView ( most easy way possible!)
04-06-2014, 04:01 AM #1
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i thought i would do this cause i know a lot of people want this probably but have no clue how to do this so yeaTustin

Lets start add this anywhere:

public string GetName(int client)
{
byte[] buffer = new byte[20];
PS3.GetMemory(///name address here/// + 0X3980 * (uint)client, buffer);
string names = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(buffer);
names = names.Replace("\0", "");
return names;
}

Next you need to make your get name (or what ever you named it) button and add this into it and a timer (its been a while i dont remeber if its also needed in a timer i do just to be safe):

dataGridView1.Enabled = true; dataGridView1.RowCount = 18;
for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
{
dataGridView1.Update();
dataGridView1.Rows.Cells[0].Value = i;
dataGridView1.Rows.Cells[1].Value = GetName(i);

}

NOTE: The number 18 is how many rows itll count so say it were ghost your using this for you would change the number 18 to 12 get it its simple.

The name offset for mw3 i have added i do not have the other offsets sorry.

Get names Offset = 0x0110D694

So now that you have your datagridview there and coded we can add mods.
Your probably like i know how to do this but you really dont.
Add a context menu strip to your project & click this little arrow on the datagridview: You must login or register to view this content.
Now go to edit colums and of course choose the client names and add a context menu strip to it: You must login or register to view this content. its not in the pic but thats where you will add it to the datagridview.

So now were done you can add mods with the codes below:
use this for mods say you add god mode to your client list you would double click the mod and add this code or this 1 either 1 works

PS3.SetMemory((0xE03CAA + (uint)dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Index * 0x3700), new byte[] { 0xFF, 0xFF });

OR

byte[] godmode = new byte[] { 0xFF, 0xFF }; PS3.SetMemory((0xE03CAA + (uint)dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Index * 0x3700), godmode);

use this for a name changer in the context menu strip:

int Client = dataGridView1.CurrentRow.Index;
string a = Interaction.InputBox("New name: ", "Name Change", GetName(Client), -1, -1);
byte[] NewName = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(a + "\0");
SetMemory0x0110D694 + (uint)Client * 0X3980, NewName);

Enjoy btw i do not take credit for this all credits go to: jwm614

The following 2 users say thank you to PS3|ModdingTeam for this useful post:

makeabce

The following 2 users groaned at PS3|ModdingTeam for this awful post:

ByteSource, kiwi_modz
04-06-2014, 12:47 PM #2
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
I Find one problem with this and thats when i enter the name changer coding into the context menu strip it comes up there is no definition for InputBox ? solution .... ?
04-06-2014, 06:54 PM #3
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by ModdingTeam View Post

public string GetName(int client)
{
byte[] buffer = new byte[20];
PS3.GetMemory(///name address here/// + 0X3980 * (uint)client, buffer);
string names = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(buffer);
names = names.Replace("\0", "");
return names;
}

dataGridView1.Enabled = true; dataGridView1.RowCount = 18;
for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
{
dataGridView1.Update();
dataGridView1.Rows.Cells[0].Value = i;
dataGridView1.Rows.Cells[1].Value = GetName(i);

}

In my opinion, there is no way of making a data grid "easy" or "complicated". + the get name, you probably dont understand your self.
04-06-2014, 08:44 PM #4
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
some of it no cause im still learning so yea im not the best c# coder but i can still make good menus and tools so i dont need to know everything but im just trying to help people ok idc at all if i dont understand. in my opinion there is a easy way and it is how i explained above BTW stop hating we never did anything to you "TeamDeluxe".
Last edited by PS3|ModdingTeam ; 04-06-2014 at 08:47 PM.
04-06-2014, 08:46 PM #5
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry i have no clue at all i dont use nam changer in the context menu strip... try to contact the guy who made this jwm614 here on ngu.
04-06-2014, 10:31 PM #6
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by ModdingTeam View Post
some of it no cause im still learning so yea im not the best c# coder but i can still make good menus and tools so i dont need to know everything but im just trying to help people ok idc at all if i dont understand. in my opinion there is a easy way and it is how i explained above BTW stop hating we never did anything to you "TeamDeluxe".

Im not hating, your providing information to people that you hardly understand. Try learning C# completely then help others, Understand your work. If you think a damn name changer in a data grid going to help someone because thats all you know how to do you said thats bad helping someone. well im done with this conversation, learn how to quote someone next time?

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

jwm614
04-07-2014, 03:46 PM #7
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
now this conversation is done
04-07-2014, 03:47 PM #8
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Team
Im not hating, your providing information to people that you hardly understand. Try learning C# completely then help others, Understand your work. If you think a damn name changer in a data grid going to help someone because thats all you know how to do you said thats bad helping someone. well im done with this conversation, learn how to quote someone next time?

I do know how to quote people just did. FYI not my work i just showed them how to use it real quick so yea and you are kinda hating on us cause again not my work i saw this post in a reply so i made a real post of it to help people see it more so now this conversation is done.
04-08-2014, 09:57 PM #9
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jimmymc12 View Post
I Find one problem with this and thats when i enter the name changer coding into the context menu strip it comes up there is no definition for InputBox ? solution .... ?

you have to add this ass a references You must login or register to view this content.

and add it to your form

You must login or register to view this content.

the dll is on your computer i wont post a link for it
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-08-2014 at 10:15 PM.
04-08-2014, 11:46 PM #10
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Here I made a quick open source for use

You must login or register to view this content.

updated noob tutorial in folder
Last edited by jwm614 ; 04-11-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo