Post: [MW3/1.24/PS3] Technologhy Mod Menu for CEX + DEX PS3
07-11-2015, 03:44 PM #1
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); close this please
Last edited by TheModedHacker ; 07-13-2015 at 05:21 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheModedHacker for this useful post:

Manlol, ProThatHides

The following 7 users groaned at TheModedHacker for this awful post:

ishangiri2014, kiwi_modz, koekiemonstarr2, lutsch1234, mrtn, Psycedelic, Turk_Warrior
07-12-2015, 08:09 AM #20
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by TheModedHacker View Post
The menu runs on a sprx with gsc calls, he said that its a rtm tool, and i said that i use a way to load it similar as Enstone does(not that im using the same menu engine). + I dont think that every function was released in c++. The best mod menu i have seen here for sprx its Exodus from fusion and it has the half than mine and it glitches at the end of match, it freezes sometimes in online.. but still being a good mod menu and fusion made a great work.

But my menu works on public matches and you can use it more times withouth leaving the game + it has a lot of unreleased functions. If you have seen the entire video you would seen that its stable. And i dont want the money for fun, i just want it to make an electronics project and maybe when i reach my objective i release for free, and i dont understand why every one is trying to hate this.

Look i understand this may be a way to better your self in life, to achieve and reach your objective's. That's fine, but the thing here is that the functions your selling are not 100% yours, 99% of people are releasing for free. I'm not giving hate just acting fair. try and getting a job like the rest of us and keep this community happy bro. hey if i wanted money i would have sold my first shitty tool and had it packed with gay little click ads. That tools had now 33,000+ hits but i still stand and release every thing freely. Think about it. you can do anything in life. i not saying its easy hell no but nothings impossible.

The following 3 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, sleekshow, Turk_Warrior
07-12-2015, 08:25 AM #21
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
Look i understand this may be a way to better your self in life, to achieve and reach your objective's. That's fine, but the thing here is that the functions your selling are not 100% yours, 99% of people are releasing for free. I'm not giving hate just acting fair. try and getting a job like the rest of us and keep this community happy bro. hey if i wanted money i would have sold my first shitty tool and had it packed with gay little click ads. That tools had now 33,000+ hits but i still stand and release every thing freely. Think about it. you can do anything in life. i not saying its easy hell no but nothings impossible.

Im 17 and i have a work too for this summer from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm but i dont earn enough money and i though selling this, and its just 7€ you wont die for that. Plus if 99% of stuff were released there would be a mod menu that proves that.
07-12-2015, 09:26 AM #22
Project Sun was made on c# this one was made in c++ and its more stable plus it has a lot of new options like architect menu, strafe run etc( functions never seen before) and i will be updating more stuff

Architect is just spawning things in and its not like any of wanna spawn suff in just release it for free you might want money for it and stuff but you wont get much and plus Phantom has better functions now like rank people to 20 derank give unlock all in lobby ETC
07-12-2015, 09:49 AM #23
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BawlinModz View Post
Architect is just spawning things in and its not like any of wanna spawn suff in just release it for free you might want money for it and stuff but you wont get much and plus Phantom has better functions now like rank people to 20 derank give unlock all in lobby ETC

ETC not, just the lobby menu, spawn bots menu and killstreak menu. And mine has stuff that phantom doesnt have and its 10€ less.
07-12-2015, 10:16 AM #24
Originally posted by Mad
It's in the thread.. :madsal:

hint: it's in red.

hahah oke thnx
07-12-2015, 11:41 AM #25
Shark
Retired.
The menu runs on a sprx with gsc calls, he said that its a rtm tool, and i said that i use a way to load it similar as Enstone does(not that im using the same menu engine). + I dont think that every function was released in c++. The best mod menu i have seen here for sprx its Exodus from fusion and it has the half than mine and it glitches at the end of match, it freezes sometimes in online.. but still being a good mod menu and fusion made a great work.

But my menu works on public matches and you can use it more times withouth leaving the game + it has a lot of unreleased functions. If you have seen the entire video you would seen that its stable. And i dont want the money for fun, i just want it to make an electronics project and maybe when i reach my objective i release for free, and i dont understand why every one is trying to hate this.

lmao ya'll people need to be taught a lesson in shut the fuck up.

Firstly, I highly doubt Enstones menu runs using GSC calls, last time I checked his BO2 menu was all reversed functions, yea maybe he reversed them from the GSC functions? idk but I'm 90% sure he doesn't directly call GSC functions from his sprx due to how unstable it can be.

Secondly, you said you are using a way to load it similar to enstones? if that were true that would mean you developed your own .pkg file that installs an sprx/prx onto your PS3 that is ran from the VSH and is then used to get remote system calls from your tool in order to load the .sprx into the game/vsh. That's what CCAPI does if ya know how to use it to its full potential.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure all peoples menus work on public matches and have unlimited uses lmao, last time I checked people don't put a counter to check how many times you've used the menu before closing it at a certain count...??? But other then that I don't really give a fuck!

Good Day, Sir Tiphat

- Shark
07-12-2015, 11:55 AM #26
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Shark View Post
lmao ya'll people need to be taught a lesson in shut the fuck up.

Firstly, I highly doubt Enstones menu runs using GSC calls, last time I checked his BO2 menu was all reversed functions, yea maybe he reversed them from the GSC functions? idk but I'm 90% sure he doesn't directly call GSC functions from his sprx due to how unstable it can be.

Secondly, you said you are using a way to load it similar to enstones? if that were true that would mean you developed your own .pkg file that installs an sprx/prx onto your PS3 that is ran from the VSH and is then used to get remote system calls from your tool in order to load the .sprx into the game/vsh. That's what CCAPI does if ya know how to use it to its full potential.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure all peoples menus work on public matches and have unlimited uses lmao, last time I checked people don't put a counter to check how many times you've used the menu before closing it at a certain count...??? But other then that I don't really give a fuck!

Good Day, Sir Tiphat

- Shark

WTF this is just an sprx and im on my right to sell it,AND im not saying that i load it exactly as he does i mean that i load it with a fucking program. And this menu has unlimited uses but i mean that ,as any other menu can stop working after 6,7 uses lol. I dont understand why if someone is trying to sell something for a fucking 7€ because he really needs it ,people get mad lol, if this menu were free all people would have liked the thread.
07-12-2015, 12:21 PM #27
mrtn
Little One
snip

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked mrtn for this useful post:

User343234
07-12-2015, 12:39 PM #28
TheModedHacker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

yeyeye fuck you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo