10-07-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.
Last edited by Swaqq ; 10-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

hacking247, S63
10-26-2016, 12:45 PM #47
Bounty hunter
release it out close thread, been almost a month now
10-26-2016, 06:14 PM #48
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
how about make a tool to remove god classes for the free guys.
Make it in C++ and encrypt the fuck out of it so it can't be reversed easily and just hand that I mean people could read the memory and stuff but hey atleast it will stop the god mode cunts ruining my fun. Well I say that and I got Phantom

In doing so in simple words its possible to put this in a tool, and not so simple at the same time. Running the hotfix bypass dvars are set via the ps3 sdk functions only accessed via an sprx. yeah we could take 50 .h classes from the sdk and use them in a tool but who has got time for that when its in a menu running 1000x smoother and not to mention more stable. With out bypassing the hotfix any stat modifications we make are reversed instantaneously.
10-26-2016, 06:19 PM #49
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Games ded in my eyes. You know I also got it working and tbh the infections are limited. there not game breakers like mw2. I'm NOT going to release it. but since your the founder after kurc and enstone i don't see how your not looking at profiting off of it like kurc...
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 10-26-2016 at 06:24 PM.
10-30-2016, 04:15 AM #50
there is already fucking phantom menu so its already like mw2 now if not worse plz close the thread if u decided to not release and as i said i knew from the beggining u wont realese it anyway

The following user thanked bssam112 for this useful post:

11-07-2016, 12:12 AM #51
These guys say that they have shit, but in the end it's just pure fakeing.
SC58 is a dick, always saying things are working and are released, but never tought someone or helped the community. Fake bastard
Swaqq is an old modder who discovered a lot of shit, but is never capable of releasing it because he is afraid of rekting a game? Come on, my mom gives me a better excuse before our incest
KiwiModz is somebody that we used to know.
11-07-2016, 02:49 AM #52
Might as well release it. Mw3 is already ruined with God mode classes and the release of the Phantom menu.
11-07-2016, 06:17 AM #53
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by EnzoMezzomo View Post
SC58 is a dick, always saying things are working and are released, but never tought someone or helped the community. Fake bastard
Swaqq is an old modder who discovered a lot of shit, but is never capable of releasing it because he is afraid of rekting a game? Come on, my mom gives me a better excuse before our incest

what does that make me big boi Sal
11-07-2016, 08:51 AM #54
kiwi_modz
I defeated!

Hahahahahahahahaha made my day. But seriously we ain't faking like SC58. This shit can break the game. Its more then just using phantom... But like I said the games ded asf

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

EnzoMezzomo
11-11-2016, 05:30 AM #55
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >

Lmao $o TrĂ¼,, best roast I seen in a while....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo