10-02-2012, 11:06 PM #1
HackMii24
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, I've seen enough people online on both the Xbox and PS3 that are using their OWN classes in MitD, or Money in the Denk.

But how do you do this? I don't understand. Today I've seen people call in Osprey Gunners and other shit like that in this game mode. But usually there are only 4 options to choose from, and none of them contain Assault/Support Killstreaks.

Can someone tell me what's going on? I kind of would appreciate some help if anyone can post how to do this. :think:

*EDITED*

*PROOF OF GLITCH*

Last edited by WOLF ; 02-18-2013 at 01:11 AM.
10-03-2012, 12:19 AM #2
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by HackMii24 View Post
Alright, I've seen enough people online on both the Xbox and PS3 that are using their OWN classes in MitD, or Money in the Denk.

But how do you do this? I don't understand. Today I've seen people call in Osprey Gunners and other shit like that in this game mode. But usually there are only 4 options to choose from, and none of them contain Assault/Support Killstreaks.

Can someone tell me what's going on? I kind of would appreciate some help if anyone can post how to do this. :think:

I don't know the glitch but my friend told me it involves split screen somehow.
10-03-2012, 12:58 AM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I played it today and this mode was pretty legit.
10-03-2012, 04:18 PM #4
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
If your talking about xbox then yes, you can customise your DEFAULT classes through a mod. On PS3 this isnt possible.
10-04-2012, 05:38 AM #5
OBC
Banned
It's a fun game mode Smile I wish they would fix infected
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM #6
FOXHOUND
Do a barrel roll!
If you see like those people just report them
10-24-2012, 12:04 AM #7
Tyler
NumberBIGBABY Woot
Originally posted by HackMii24 View Post
Alright, I've seen enough people online on both the Xbox and PS3 that are using their OWN classes in MitD, or Money in the Denk.

*EDITED*

*PROOF OF GLITCH*

Misleading title |:|
10-24-2012, 02:34 PM #8
6jarjar6
Little One
Searched the inter nets for tut not even a hack to change default classes :(
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM #9
_KraZed_
Do a barrel roll!
This is only on xbox not ps3 and there are no tuts out there. But im pretty sure you could find a tut for xbox somewhere.
10-24-2012, 07:21 PM #10
6jarjar6
Little One
Originally posted by krazed14 View Post
This is only on xbox not ps3 and there are no tuts out there. But im pretty sure you could find a tut for xbox somewhere.

PS3 :fa: :fa: :FU:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo