01-20-2013, 05:17 PM #1
artofkicking
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone;

First of all I have elite so I can go to all forums here.
I want to mod my system for online multi-player, but I am confused as to what I should/can do. I have looked at many things and wonder what is the better route to go.
Choco's Eboot looks good and xploder looks good too. So many posts about dex and other things I am lost.

Not afraid to spend money on xploder but can't tell if online mods are there.

The best question is, "What is considered the best mod for online gaming with mw3?"

I'm not looking for super cheating, just a few advantages would be nice. Don't discount mods which have super cheats so long as I can turn on/off/limit.
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM #2
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by artofkicking View Post
Hi everyone;

I want to mod my system for online multi-player, but I am confused as to what I should/can do. I have looked at many things and wonder what is the better route to go.
Choco's Eboot looks good and xploder looks good too. So many posts about dex and other things I am lost.

The best question is, "What is considered the best mod for online gaming with mw3?"

I'm not looking for super cheating, just a few advantages would be nice. Don't discount mods which have super cheats so long as I can turn on/off/limit.

First thing, do you have a 3.55 ps3? If so keep reading, if not stop here. If you have a basic 3.55 then you are most likely on a CEX console, don't worry about CEX/DEX/REX, basically just install Comgenie's/Blackb0x/OpenFTP and just mod using EBOOT.BIN's. If you are looking into Real time editing, you will need a DEX console, any questions just PM me.

The following user thanked HonuCinema for this useful post:

Marijuanaology
01-20-2013, 05:57 PM #3
Marijuanaology
Do a barrel roll!
Hi everyone;

Yea pretty much what Fruity- said above is right follow what he said and you'll be doing it in no time.
01-20-2013, 06:00 PM #4
artofkicking
Save Point
Okay guys;

I should have mentioned this, total stock with sony firmware I think 4.31:cry:
Can I do something about that?
01-20-2013, 06:22 PM #5
Okay guys;

I should have mentioned this, total stock with sony firmware I think 4.31:cry:
Can I do something about that?

Get an E3 Flasher ($100) or a 3.55 PS3 (Price varies)
You CANNOT mod MW3 multiplayer with an ofw 4.31, sorry.
01-20-2013, 08:48 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
Moved to the correct section.
01-21-2013, 12:22 AM #7
artofkicking
Save Point
Originally posted by xxOhhP2TLxx View Post
Get an E3 Flasher ($100) or a 3.55 PS3 (Price varies)
You CANNOT mod MW3 multiplayer with an ofw 4.31, sorry.

So does that mean that "XPloder" can not be used online?
I see it says no jailbreaking required but see no info about online gaming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo