06-25-2013, 01:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For the past few months, I have been searching for someone that was kind enough to do my MW3 account for free. Not anything major, just 10th prestige(and winter camp if any of them had it). I wasn't begging for this that and the other thing or custom stats and such.
I had come across 4 members, a couple of them with great reputation, and during this time, NONE OF THESE GUYS HAVE DONE MY ACCOUNT. I had PM'ed all of them the first time. "Sure thing, I'll get to it tonight, or very soon!"
I gave each of them close to 3 weeks, hopefully thinking they could find sometime, but no.
This is my favorite COD game, and I wish to only 10th. I had a legit 10th account but my ps3 took a shit, and I never wrote down my login.
You'll probably tell me to go and pay 5$ or whatever it is to have someone RTE my account, but I think that paying for that is stupid, and if I had a DEX or a CFW PS3, I'd defiantly be doing stuff for free.

If there is anyone reading this that could help me out with my account, PM me please!Smile

The following 7 users groaned at stone201 for this awful post:

Ass Burgers, Immaculate., Insult, Jackal_1980, milky4444, MrHackerDude1, Snipesome
06-25-2013, 02:07 AM #2
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by stone201 View Post
For the past few months, I have been searching for someone that was kind enough to do my MW3 account for free. Not anything major, just 10th prestige(and winter camp if any of them had it). I wasn't begging for this that and the other thing or custom stats and such.
I had come across 4 members, a couple of them with great reputation, and during this time, NONE OF THESE GUYS HAVE DONE MY ACCOUNT. I had PM'ed all of them the first time. "Sure thing, I'll get to it tonight, or very soon!"
I gave each of them close to 3 weeks, hopefully thinking they could find sometime, but no.
This is my favorite COD game, and I wish to only 10th. I had a legit 10th account but my ps3 took a shit, and I never wrote down my login.
You'll probably tell me to go and pay 5$ or whatever it is to have someone RTE my account, but I think that paying for that is stupid, and if I had a DEX or a CFW PS3, I'd defiantly be doing stuff for free.

If there is anyone reading this that could help me out with my account, PM me please!Smile

You Dont Know How Hard It is Do you Attach The Process Put the Offset Make sure you go online to make it stick i was doing it for free for 1 day but its Pay up time i Pay For Console Ids which cost around 5 bucks

So this is a useless theard
I am Sorry But Just Get 3.55 Or 4.xx CFW ps3 if you want to RTE your Stats

The following user thanked Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

Ass Burgers
06-25-2013, 02:11 AM #3
Jino
Mario!
You can't complain if you want something for free..
06-25-2013, 11:27 PM #4
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
For the past few months, I have been searching for someone that was kind enough to do my MW3 account for free. Not anything major, just 10th prestige(and winter camp if any of them had it). I wasn't begging for this that and the other thing or custom stats and such.

Well, I have a 3.55 but I won't use it online..so talk to Goonz...he has a thread on here. He hooked me up with what I needed at a VERY fair price, and was done in mins.

You must login or register to view this content.

If I had the time to figure out how to hook my 3.55 up to RTE and all that...I would help you out for free man...lol.. but I have no clue where to even start...
06-25-2013, 11:47 PM #5
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >

You fucking leecher lmao!

The following user thanked Immaculate. for this useful post:

milky4444
06-26-2013, 01:06 AM #6
Okay?
06-26-2013, 01:30 AM #7
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
It's fair if they charge for RTE services or Unlock All+ Desired prestige etc.... as they may want to get back what they paid for their CFW, also if you want something free, you can't complain, you just waith.

Or you can buy a CFW and do whatever you want.
06-29-2013, 07:11 AM #8

shut up
06-29-2013, 06:51 PM #9
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight

1) Do You Supply Us with Console IDS ? NO

2) Ever Heard Time Is Money ? Time = Money We Are Taking Our Own Time To Help You Out For What

3) You Think Paying For Hacks Is Stupid ? Why Are You Here

4) If You Dont Like Paying For Hacks.. It Very Simple Buy A CFW Firmware PS3 For About $190 to $250 & Do Hacks Free For Every1, You Wouldn't Last 1 hour doing free hacks on NGU
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 06-29-2013 at 06:55 PM.
07-01-2013, 06:45 PM #10
Not everything in life revolves around one person, and especially not you. Now a days it's hard to find much of anything for free.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo