09-03-2013, 10:09 PM #1
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know fmt have aimbot in there project memories v3 so why dont they realease the offset and how to activate i dont see why they shouldnt after all mw3 is already ruined or is it if they realease the offset no one will buy there modmenu beacause frankly most people are only buying this for the aimbot so fmt members if your reading this get your head out of your asses and start helpiing out the community instead of keeping shit to your yourselves typical french.

The following 6 users say thank you to noobsaibot187 for this useful post:

CARDIFF MoDz, FwiskyFIFA, Ghozt007, Skunk Modz, Sticky, x5150xiZombie
09-08-2013, 07:24 AM #11
Originally posted by Ihdztempted View Post
0x00183748 - Player_Die(unsigned int *self, unsigned int *inflictor, unsigned int *attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, const float *vDir, unsigned int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)

if it was as easy as making r1 kill everyone we would have it...
09-08-2013, 07:31 AM #12
Originally posted by Ansity. View Post
if it was as easy as making r1 kill everyone we would have it...

if u dont believe me then get project memories v3 go online and get a sniper and hold down R1 or u can hold a tactical insertion and press r1 and u will kill still
09-08-2013, 07:36 AM #13
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ihdztempted View Post
if u dont believe me then get project memories v3 go online and get a sniper and hold down R1 or u can hold a tactical insertion and press r1 and u will kill still

he using a couple more function then just player_die buddy and he codded it differntly then u think its codeed
09-08-2013, 07:53 AM #14
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
I agree with you , pretty much everyone bought it for aimbot , but i get why he selling it . He worked hard on it & sure did put it in his menu and got everyones attention . I mean you cant blame him .
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
i know fmt have aimbot in there project memories v3 so why dont they realease the offset and how to activate i dont see why they shouldnt after all mw3 is already ruined or is it if they realease the offset no one will buy there modmenu beacause frankly most people are only buying this for the aimbot so fmt members if your reading this get your head out of your asses and start helpiing out the community instead of keeping shit to your yourselves typical french.
Last edited by FwiskyFIFA ; 09-08-2013 at 07:56 AM.
09-08-2013, 09:22 AM #15
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by JODYHiGHROLLER View Post
I agree with you , pretty much everyone bought it for aimbot , but i get why he selling it . He worked hard on it & sure did put it in his menu and got everyones attention . I mean you cant blame him .

i didnt buy the menu for the aimbot

i brought it for the typewritter

but i regret buying it

the shittest menu out
09-08-2013, 11:03 AM #16
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
yea the typewritter pretty epic aim bot is just shit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo