Post: Can't get passed "Connecting to online services" pop up
11-07-2016, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Ever since the PS3 update at the start of this month, I can't log into MW3. I can log into PSN just fine but when I go into MW3 multiplayer, it just says Connecting to online services and doesn't go past that. I've tried logging into it with a new account but still the same thing.

I have a jailbroken PS3 running 4.80 Rebug.

Does anyone have a solution?
11-07-2016, 02:06 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Childhood View Post
Hi,

Ever since the PS3 update at the start of this month, I can't log into MW3. I can log into PSN just fine but when I go into MW3 multiplayer, it just says Connecting to online services and doesn't go past that. I've tried logging into it with a new account but still the same thing.

I have a jailbroken PS3 running 4.80 Rebug.

Does anyone have a solution?

Did you load your game offline first then sign in after? Did you change your EBOOT.BIN recently?
11-07-2016, 09:12 PM #3
seanhellen
Are you high?
I have to sit there for about 4-5mins sometimes waiting for it to connect...it usually does eventually though. On BO2 it does the same, then says it hasnt connected when it has Happy
11-07-2016, 10:13 PM #4
Change your DNS in your Network Configuration to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
That "should" fix it. It fixed it for me. PSN is having Issues in some Regions.
11-07-2016, 11:51 PM #5
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Did you load your game offline first then sign in after? Did you change your EBOOT.BIN recently?

Yea I load it offline then I sign into lab. No I haven't changed the eboot. However, I shall try doing a fresh install. I never thought about this.
11-07-2016, 11:52 PM #6
Originally posted by seanhellen View Post
I have to sit there for about 4-5mins sometimes waiting for it to connect...it usually does eventually though. On BO2 it does the same, then says it hasnt connected when it has Happy

After I wait 4-5 mins it just says that mw3 servers are down. Visit this website to see the status. I know they are up because I have friends playing it
11-07-2016, 11:53 PM #7
Originally posted by McRaidArc View Post
Change your DNS in your Network Configuration to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
That "should" fix it. It fixed it for me. PSN is having Issues in some Regions.

It's not psn though. I can sign into psn just fine. It's just when I try to sign into mw3, I can't sign in.
11-08-2016, 09:17 AM #8
seanhellen
Are you high?
Originally posted by Childhood View Post
After I wait 4-5 mins it just says that mw3 servers are down. Visit this website to see the status. I know they are up because I have friends playing it

Have you tried going into a game anyways? Like i say, it does it on bo2 too. I wait for ages, a message comes up saying it isnt connected, go to website, etc. But i can still go into a game as normal
11-08-2016, 11:13 AM #9
Originally posted by seanhellen View Post
Have you tried going into a game anyways? Like i say, it does it on bo2 too. I wait for ages, a message comes up saying it isnt connected, go to website, etc. But i can still go into a game as normal

Yea, after it says go to the website, I click Play Online and it goes back to saying "Connecting to online services" for ages and goes back to telling me, go to the status of MW3 server's website
11-08-2016, 12:35 PM #10
Again, Change your DNS
it will allow you to Connect to CoD Servers
I know u are able to connect to PSN
So was i

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo