01-10-2017, 12:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); AM on Rebug 4.81 i use to be able to load Sprx menus now i cant for some reasons i have right eboots (usrdir) with the sprx in the tmp*

The following user thanked kangriflow for this useful post:

Algebra
01-10-2017, 12:07 AM #2
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by kangriflow View Post
AM on Rebug 4.81 i use to be able to load Sprx menus now i cant for some reasons i have right eboots (usrdir) with the sprx in the tmp*

Go into Rebug Toolbox and check to make sure you have Rebug Mode enabled, Cobra Mode enabled, and Webman enabled. Also to note, some SPRX Menus only work for CEX or DEX, and only for certain game regions.
01-10-2017, 12:10 AM #3
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
AM on Rebug 4.81 i use to be able to load Sprx menus now i cant for some reasons i have right eboots (usrdir) with the sprx in the tmp*

Did you make sure it is the correct Eboot for that specific SPRX and that the name is as expected? Like for instance you have Lexicon.sprx and an EBOOT.BIN file so the EBOOT requires that the name of the giving SPRX is as expect and not Somemenu.sprx.
01-10-2017, 12:14 AM #4
i have all those settings set up an i use to use perplexed sprx for bo2 then it stopped working
01-10-2017, 12:15 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Moved to the CORRECT Section.
01-10-2017, 12:16 AM #6
i have everything set up how it goes for example for bo2 i have the eboot that comes with the sprx Perplexed.sprx
01-10-2017, 12:19 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
i have everything set up how it goes for example for bo2 i have the eboot that comes with the sprx Perplexed.sprx

have u tried reinstalling your firmware

have u tried deleting your update data for the games and reinsalling,

also are you putting the eboots in the games folder not the GAMES folder
02-01-2017, 10:42 PM #8
yeah it first started in 4.80 rebug so i went to 4.81 and i have done everything even delete the whole shit and is the the game folder
02-01-2017, 10:59 PM #9
Vie
Bounty hunter

Make sure that you have the correct game region that the SPRX uses and you are on DEX or CEX depending on what the menu needs.

Now, put the files in the following directories.

EBOOT.BIN -> /dev_hdd0/game/"Game Region"
.SPRX -> /dev_hdd0/tmp
License (If Included) -> /dev_hdd0/tmp

Now it should work.
02-02-2017, 08:54 PM #10

Has your Questions been answered? or have any other questions?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo