03-31-2015, 12:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

Okay I've played enough on both MW2 and MW3 on xbox 360. But now I've bought them both on PS3 I don't want to progress through the ranks again, I've spent too much time unlocking everything Happy :sleep:

Is there anyone out there that is able to do these services? as I've tried a number of people however I have received no response.

Of course I am willing to pay for services that meet my desired needs... Tiphat
03-31-2015, 12:08 PM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by MistaaGrant View Post
Hey everyone,

Okay I've played enough on both MW2 and MW3 on xbox 360. But now I've bought them both on PS3 I don't want to progress through the ranks again, I've spent too much time unlocking everything Happy :sleep:

Is there anyone out there that is able to do these services? as I've tried a number of people however I have received no response.

Of course I am willing to pay for services that meet my desired needs... Tiphat

yes I can do it for you. Smile Add me on kik: _LaRip8_ or Skype: whitewaterakalarip8. If you need proof that I do it, You must login or register to view this content. there's my YouTube channel.
03-31-2015, 12:20 PM #3
Originally posted by LaRip8 View Post
yes I can do it for you. Smile Add me on kik: _LaRip8_ or Skype: whitewaterakalarip8. If you need proof that I do it, You must login or register to view this content. there's my YouTube channel.

I have added you on skype, can you also unlock everything on them aswell? Winky Winky
03-31-2015, 05:21 PM #4
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by MistaaGrant View Post
I have added you on skype, can you also unlock everything on them aswell? Winky Winky

Yes that's with it. I'll message you on skype when I get home from school.
03-31-2015, 08:24 PM #5
Originally posted by LaRip8 View Post
Yes that's with it. I'll message you on skype when I get home from school.

Okay, let me know and in the meantime I will check your website out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo