06-06-2013, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can a MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD?

AS i dont not have the time to keep up with it anymore. thanks
Last edited by RevConcept ; 06-13-2013 at 10:50 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to RevConcept for this useful post:

AlexStrife, Chief SoBBuH, justsoboss, Louis Vuitton, John, ohTrashy, RuszXMC
06-07-2013, 11:17 PM #20
Originally posted by genesisx
psn:genesisx--

added Smile
06-08-2013, 12:21 AM #21
Originally posted by RevConcept View Post
Hey Guys RevConcept Here : Im Hosting Challenge lobbies on Cod 4

What You Get:Unlock all Challenges ,Any Prestige,infections,Vip Menu Or Admin,All the good stuff etc.

Patch being Hosted : You must login or register to view this content.

Might also Even Play Game modes

RULES:No SPAMMING ME !

Dont get mad if i delete you if my Friends list gets to full i will need to clear some space for other people.

(READ THIS) How to get in my lobbies:
To Get into one of my lobbies you need to QUOTE MEwith your PSN NAME!!! And i will Add you on the Account that im going to be hosting on. ( YT-ConceitedModz) Dont Send Me Requests ! i will add YOU if you did the Above

All that i ask is check out my Channel . maybe drop a Sub :P You must login or register to view this content.

Lobby STATUS: OFFLINE NOW

Psn : iRuNNot Happy or SadYuRMuM add me bro
06-08-2013, 03:18 AM #22
Add me on this account. oMCMXCIV the other one I deleted didn't like it. Let me know when you normally come online (including time zone)

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

What You Get:Unlock all Challenges ,Any Prestige,infections,Vip Menu Or Admin,All the good stuff etc.

Patch being Hosted : You must login or register to view this content.

Dont get mad if i delete you if my Friends list gets to full i will need to clear some space for other people.

To Get into one of my lobbies you need to QUOTE MEwith your PSN NAME!!! And i will Add you on the Account that im going to be hosting on. ( YT-ConceitedModz) Dont Send Me Requests ! i will add YOU if you did the Above

All that i ask is check out my Channel . maybe drop a Sub :P You must login or register to view this content.

Lobby STATUS: OFFLINE NOW

Add me on this account. oMCMXCIV the other one I deleted didn't like it. Let me know when you normally come online (including time zone)
06-08-2013, 05:04 AM #23
Can i co host? i record hd pvr add Dazhes
06-08-2013, 09:06 AM #24
Originally posted by ixMoDeRnGaMeRxi View Post

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

SEND A FR to YT-ConceitedModz saying NGU & Ill add ya
06-08-2013, 09:54 AM #25
Im Froze
Do a barrel roll!

Patch being Hosted : Choco's private patch

(if you dont quote me i will not add you )

Lobby STATUS: ONLINE NOW

Im_Froze-
06-08-2013, 10:02 AM #26
Originally posted by Im
Im_Froze-

added
06-08-2013, 03:53 PM #27
vivas700
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by revconcept View Post
hey guys revconcept here : Im hosting challenge lobbies on cod 4

what you get:unlock all challenges ,any prestige,infections,vip menu or admin,all the good stuff etc.

Patch being hosted : Choco's private patch

might also even play game modes

rules:no spamming me !

Dont get mad if i delete you if my friends list gets to full i will need to clear some space for other people.

(read this) how to get in my lobbies:
To get into one of my lobbies you need to quote mewith your psn name!!! And i will add you on the account that im going to be hosting on. ( yt-conceitedmodz) dont send me requests ! I will add you if you did the above

(if you dont quote me i will not add you )

all that i ask is check out my channel . Maybe drop a sub :p You must login or register to view this content.

lobby status: offline now

psn:vivas700
06-08-2013, 05:27 PM #28
Originally posted by vivas700 View Post
psn:vivas700

added Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo