08-19-2013, 08:36 PM #1
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU members this is a FREE CoD4 Service for PS3 that I will give you a Co-Host Menu and you can give yourself any prestige, level 55, and unlock all. Awesome face

You can add my PsN ID by adding it and sending me a message saying "NGU Cod4" or just comment you name below and I will add you.

PsN - CoD4HackService

I am using a patch by DaftVader and to open the menu its Up on the D-Pad twice, to go down it R2, to go up its L2, to select things it is Square, and to close the menu it is R3.

See you in my lobby! Dancing
Last edited by TrailMix ; 06-29-2014 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Thread died out

The following 6 users say thank you to TrailMix for this useful post:

Ero5, ExPLiCiTzCoNTeN, MrSwaggerMan123, Teoqle, Leal, zecaben
08-19-2013, 08:53 PM #2
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan
Originally posted by TRockMan View Post
Hello NGU members this is a FREE CoD4 Service for PS3 that I will give you a Co-Host Menu and you can give yourself any prestige, level 55, and unlock all. Awesome face

You can add my PsN ID by adding it and sending me a message saying "NGU Cod4" or just comment you name below and I will add you.

PsN - CoD4HackService

I am using a patch by DaftVader and to open the menu its Up on the D-Pad twice, to go down it R1, to go up its L1, to select things it is Square, and to close the menu it is R3.

i sent a request <3
08-19-2013, 08:59 PM #3
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lauanleal View Post
i sent a request <3

Alright I add in you in sec
08-19-2013, 08:59 PM #4
Ero5
I am error
Hello NGU members this is a FREE CoD4 Service for PS3 that I will give you a Co-Host Menu and you can give yourself any prestige, level 55, and unlock all. Awesome face

PsN - CoD4HackService

I am using a patch by DaftVader and to open the menu its Up on the D-Pad twice, to go down it R1, to go up its L1, to select things it is Square, and to close the menu it is R3.

Add ThyHistory Thanks in Advance
08-19-2013, 08:59 PM #5
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lauanleal View Post
i sent a request <3

Alright I'll add in you in sec
Edit: oops didn't mean to write that twice.
Last edited by TrailMix ; 08-19-2013 at 09:04 PM.
08-19-2013, 09:37 PM #6

PsN - CoD4HackService

I am using a patch by DaftVader and to open the menu its Up on the D-Pad twice, to go down it R2, to go up its L2, to select things it is Square, and to close the menu it is R3.

Hey Is it still Avaliable? If so Can You Add NumbuhOne-
08-19-2013, 09:46 PM #7
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NumbuhOne View Post
Hey Is it still Avaliable? If so Can You Add NumbuhOne-

Yes and yes
08-20-2013, 02:17 AM #8

PsN - CoD4HackService

Add Ruwh <3
08-20-2013, 11:03 AM #9
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T

PsN - CoD4HackService

PSN: Pladery

Send u a messag. Smile
08-20-2013, 08:14 PM #10
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan

PsN - CoD4HackService

Hosting now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo