09-13-2011, 08:31 PM #1
Woof
...hmm
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty 4 and 5 patch converter...

You must login or register to view this content.
Video preview:

This has been wanted for sometime now, Newelly kept driving me mad for something of this sort (Because he isnt very good with c#)
I may charge some kind of additional fee of $5 with a generated pass key per computer (HWID)
This program acquires call of duty series 4 and 5, maybe I will update it for mw2 when I have time.
Only a BETA as of now.

The following 16 users say thank you to Woof for this useful post:

Okami, AMNE, Baby-panama, BlazingDope, cadpimp1289, Diddles2Fresshh, FourzerotwoFAILS, Groovy, Beats, iReset Nigga, Jeremy, Lofti, PryZeex, x-Roniie-x., xShowtime32x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
09-16-2011, 03:57 PM #20
Groovy
Team Xbox
If your looking for people to Test for you ill help you out Winky Winky I've got a lot of patches i would like converting so cant wait for release Cool Man (aka Tustin)
09-16-2011, 04:55 PM #21
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by iGroovy
If your looking for people to Test for you ill help you out Winky Winky I've got a lot of patches i would like converting so cant wait for release Cool Man (aka Tustin)

did you not read:

"Additional fee of: $5"
09-16-2011, 05:05 PM #22
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
did you not read:

"Additional fee of: $5"

Why charge for something that you can do yourself manually. + Xbox 360 Patches to PS3 already have a program to do it that's free and that's what most people would want it for.
09-16-2011, 05:26 PM #23
Default Avatar
Newelly
Why charge for something that you can do yourself manually. + Xbox 360 Patches to PS3 already have a program to do it that's free and that's what most people would want it for.

find me a xbox to ps3 converter for cod4/w@w ? Winky Winky mixed also
09-16-2011, 07:05 PM #24
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
find me a xbox to ps3 converter for cod4/w@w ? Winky Winky mixed also

Use the search button lol :P EliteMossy made one for Xbox - PS3 a while back im sure he did.

Im just saying anyway.
09-16-2011, 07:28 PM #25
Default Avatar
Newelly
Use the search button lol :P EliteMossy made one for Xbox - PS3 a while back im sure he did.

Im just saying anyway.

this is a converter!

mossy made a program line an ffviewer Winky Winky

only converter = mw2
09-16-2011, 07:28 PM #26
Default Avatar
iMLB
Very nice I might get it if it work good !
09-16-2011, 07:33 PM #27
Woof
...hmm
The additional fee will be just $1, which will include zone dumping and to pc conversion for both platforms [ps3-xbox] and call of duty series [4-5].
Every other feature will be available for free.
Enzo
09-16-2011, 07:52 PM #28
booyaka
Big Daddy
Good patch converter.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo