06-17-2012, 09:47 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, this is a little something I threw together last night and perfected this afternoon. It's not anything new, just another promod gametype - the significant difference is that this one lets you choose from 5 preset weapon loadouts. Here is a video by xYARDSALEx:

You can change the weapon loadouts if you want, just open the maps\mp\promod\_loadout.gsc file and change the class info under init(). I left enough space there for you to be able to change it.

You must login or register to view this content.

PC download is coming later on if people really want it.

Note: Force host gets activated on spawn for the host.

The following 15 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

forflah123, GE90, GiGaOcTeTs, Harry, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jamba_PLuR, Jango, Razorcut2015, REZNET \|/, sciz0r, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, WeHostModdedXP
06-18-2012, 06:31 PM #20
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Update is coming soon, with slightly improved vision tweaks, lowered health, no sniper sway, and more dvars to help improve frame rates. Any suggestions?
06-18-2012, 07:27 PM #21
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Just look on his YouTube channel to see a few of the things he's made .

You must login or register to view this content.

This is his MW2 Class Selection Battlefield 1942 Style.

Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
why wud i pay attention to a channel with 2 second videos? also, why doesnt he put it on here>?

Can we please keep this thread on topic sir (and jew :carlingSmile.

@Choco good work :y:
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM #22
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by Choco View Post
Update is coming soon, with slightly improved vision tweaks, lowered health, no sniper sway, and more dvars to help improve frame rates. Any suggestions?

Alter the Jump Height and Player gravity.. Obviously not super Jump... But I managed to get it right on my Deathmachines a while ago that makes you feel like your lunging xD
06-18-2012, 09:15 PM #23
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post

Gaspkay: im just tired of his bullshit, pisses me off
06-18-2012, 11:31 PM #24
He's only showing how the mod works, that doesn't need a 1-5 minute video like alot of others do.
"why doesnt he put it on here>?" You're asking the wrong person that Winky Winky, but tbh who would release something on this site when all you get is hate thrown back in your face for either not giving credit or accused of stealling someone else idea, also not even a single person saying atleast "Good Work!"? Not the kind of site i would like to release my stuff on, ya people say you're not meant to release for your benefit but for the benefit of others however look at it this way, you spent your own time to make and release something newish for the community yet no one respects how much work you put into it. Would you want to help out others when you don't get shit in return? Even a "Good job" quote is enough for me to continue to mod.
Well 1st Yamato is one of the haters on this website who never say's somthing nice about our work, and alot of people do say thanks and give constructive criticism on this site, no offence but if you did get the idea from someone else like you did on the status UI script then credit is the right thing to do im not saying it needs to be done but still its what any normal person will do.
"Remember im not mormal" Winky Winky

Still love you tho :love:

And good job Choco Winky Winky looks nice.
Last edited by IELIITEMODZX ; 06-18-2012 at 11:47 PM.

The following user thanked IELIITEMODZX for this useful post:

Taylor
06-19-2012, 08:55 AM #25
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
Well 1st Yamato is one of the haters on this website who never say's somthing nice about our work, and alot of people do say thanks and give constructive criticism on this site, no offence but if you did get the idea from someone else like you did on the status UI script then credit is the right thing to do im not saying it needs to be done but still its what any normal person will do.
"Remember im not mormal" Winky Winky

Still love you tho :love:

And good job Choco Winky Winky looks nice.

Originally posted by another user

Ya sure lets go and take it off topic stare. But tbh i couldn't careless if Yamato hates or groans my work, that's just one guy there loads more people that would like it, but this sites not like other sites where they will give you feedback all i've seen on this site is when you're releasing something and not as known as some others like you are:

Step 1: Download patch or take script.
Step 2: Hate on them for using someone else script and giving credit.
Step 3: Spot mistakes and rip that out of the person.
Step 4: Groan them for not giving credit to every living person.
Step 5: Follow their 'idols' e.g. x_DaftVader_x.

Also way to go waaaaay off topic and go back to the Amanda verification idea thing i made myself and released good one thought every hater was over that by now? :y:. This is why the only person that i talk to on Skype now that goes on this site is Karel (Karoolus for people who don't know) because he doesn't bring things back, likes what he sees and gives feedback.

But it's like me saying to you, where's the credits to the first ever person to make a mod menu for COD? That one person changed the way modding was seen and allowed people to have hundreds of different options. Where's the credits to the people who helped make COD modding possible? Where's the credits to Buc for his FF Viewer (PS3)? I could go on forever Winky Winky.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 06-19-2012 at 08:58 AM.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

The-Don
06-19-2012, 01:22 PM #26
Ya sure lets go and take it off topic stare. But tbh i couldn't careless if Yamato hates or groans my work, that's just one guy there loads more people that would like it, but this sites not like other sites where they will give you feedback all i've seen on this site is when you're releasing something and not as known as some others like you are:

Step 1: Download patch or take script.
Step 2: Hate on them for using someone else script and giving credit.
Step 3: Spot mistakes and rip that out of the person.
Step 4: Groan them for not giving credit to every living person.
Step 5: Follow their 'idols' e.g. x_DaftVader_x.

Also way to go waaaaay off topic and go back to the Amanda verification idea thing i made myself and released good one thought every hater was over that by now? :y:. This is why the only person that i talk to on Skype now that goes on this site is Karel (Karoolus for people who don't know) because he doesn't bring things back, likes what he sees and gives feedback.

But it's like me saying to you, where's the credits to the first ever person to make a mod menu for COD? That one person changed the way modding was seen and allowed people to have hundreds of different options. Where's the credits to the people who helped make COD modding possible? Where's the credits to Buc for his FF Viewer (PS3)? I could go on forever Winky Winky.

step 1 = Thats what scripts are made for so people can take them out and use them. (im not saying i like it but thats what a release is for)
step 2 = Every website has haters get over it. :p
step 3 = Thats Yamato and zxz0O0, And ive only seen them do it on my topic.
step 4 = Ive never seen that :/ but if someone asks for credit and they deserve it, the good thing to do is give it.
step 5 = Yeah daft has alot of followers and they only like his scripts, but thats what happens when someone release's alot of menu's on a section.

Just so you know it was kBrizzle who made the 1st ever mod menu. (i may be rong)
I did not go off topic with the verification, i just made that as an example of what you said.
And in my opinion this site has a nice community, there is some trolls but every site has them, go to TTG and then you will see a bad community lol.
06-19-2012, 01:31 PM #27
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
step 1 = Thats what scripts are made for so people can take them out and use them. (im not saying i like it but thats what a release is for)
step 2 = Every website has haters get over it. :p
step 3 = Thats Yamato and zxz0O0, And ive only seen them do it on my topic.
step 4 = Ive never seen that :/ but if someone asks for credit and they deserve it, the good thing to do is give it.
step 5 = Yeah daft has alot of followers and they only like his scripts, but thats what happens when someone release's alot of menu's on a section.

Just so you know it was kBrizzle who made the 1st ever mod menu. (i may be rong)
I did not go off topic with the verification, i just made that as an example of what you said.
And in my opinion this site has a nice community, there is some trolls but every site has them, go to TTG and then you will see a bad community lol.

I don't go on TTG, heard to many bad things about it.

BTW Step 1 weren't meant to be a 'hate message' /facepalm, but i mean everybody hates on others if they add something to their patch, but when i added some peoples scripts that i did not make to my patch i asked them if i could add them (only if i took them from their patches). I also don't know why you worry about Yamato groaning your threads? It doesn't take your rep away, doesn't affect anything on your thread all it is, is his way of showing 1 of 2 things:

1. He's jealous of your release.
2. He doesn't like your releases.
06-19-2012, 01:43 PM #28
I don't go on TTG, heard to many bad things about it.

BTW Step 1 weren't meant to be a 'hate message' /facepalm, but i mean everybody hates on others if they add something to their patch, but when i added some peoples scripts that i did not make to my patch i asked them if i could add them (only if i took them from their patches). I also don't know why you worry about Yamato groaning your threads? It doesn't take your rep away, doesn't affect anything on your thread all it is, is his way of showing 1 of 2 things:

1. He's jealous of your release.
2. He doesn't like your releases.

Yeah ino Winky Winky but they do store on you account. they need to rename the button to "im jealous of your post". lol
Ive stoped caring about what Yamato thinks now, eventually he will get banned so....
And Yeah TTG is a bad community so what i am saying is if you go on there you will see this site is not bad at all. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo