Post: {NEW}{Development Preview} No Unknown Cmd found by Me (I hope xD)
01-31-2013, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, Hacks 'N' Mods here. No, im not a fanboy, I have had to make a new profile due to forgetting my password, So, Im starting my new account with a bang, well, more of a poof but oh well, Here is what i've done :P

You must login or register to view this content.

^ Look at this <3 !!!!

If you like what I have done, Please thank me, If you have seen this done before, Groan but link me to proof. I've scaled the Bypass section for anything similar and found nothing so I guess its New xD If lots of positive feedback i'll release a Menu using this method or, if requested, how to do it yourself.

Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 02-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, Hammy, Ansity., Assassin_Ang_, CreZiiino, CrimsonEcho, DarknessxGXx, Hd_Psykoz, ILuckyMods, ResistTheJamsha, oldmanburning, QuantumDev, REZNET \|/, Specter, TheHolyMart, Vziio, YT-xDerpModz
01-31-2013, 08:06 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Hey guys, Hacks 'N' Mods here. No, im not a fanboy, I have had to make a new profile due to forgetting my password, So, Im starting my new account with a bang, well, more of a poof but oh well, Here is what i've done :P

^ Look at this <3 !!!!

If you like what I have done, Please thank me, If you have seen this done before, Groan but link me to proof. I've scaled the Bypass section for anything similar and found nothing so I guess its New xD If lots of positive feedback i'll release a Menu using this method or, if requested, how to do it yourself.

Lets hope I can get my rep star back guys <3

Nope, this has not yet been done on bypass(and released), great job!
01-31-2013, 09:55 PM #3
Good job !
01-31-2013, 10:44 PM #4
Originally posted by CreZiiino View Post
Good job !

When released, it will be a big boost for cod4
02-01-2013, 12:34 AM #5
Kush Friendly
League Champion
When released, it will be a big boost for cod4

i hope! I will always love cod4 cfg!
02-01-2013, 12:37 AM #6
Originally posted by Kush
i hope! I will always love cod4 cfg!

Trying to get 15 posts to pm you lol. I miss my rep star :(
02-01-2013, 09:02 PM #7
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Trying to get 15 posts to pm you lol. I miss my rep star :(

Haha I forgot about that, its so stupid they do that ish.
02-02-2013, 06:49 PM #8
This looks beast!! I'm making a new menu (TLC Stealth Menu v5) and I was wondering if I could have the code. If yes then I will include you in credits, you will get the menu when its complete, and you would be a great help.
02-06-2013, 10:47 PM #9
Kif
Kush Friendly
Definately release or maybe even a patch. Happy
02-07-2013, 01:10 AM #10
YT-xDerpModz
Do a barrel roll!

^ Look at this <3 !!!!

Lets hope I can get my rep star back guys <3

I don't know if these are dvars for Cod4 but these are for Mw2:
    cg_invalidCmdHintBlinkInterval "600"
cg_invalidCmdHintDuration "1800"

I figured maybe tweaking default values may get rid of em but idk. Nice find very sexy Smile need videos though

The following 3 users say thank you to YT-xDerpModz for this useful post:

ResistTheJamsha, Kush Friendly, zUnboundPatcher

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo