11-11-2013, 07:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you have negative stats, or just sick of having the max prestige? Here is the solution to resetting your account!
I believe this works for both PS3 and X360 (Have not tested on X360, then again, I don't have a 360...)
YOU MUST BYPASS COD4 FOR THIS TO WORK! No JAILBREAK! Well sort of.. (It was easier when proxy wasn't patched)
If you don't now how to bypass after patch 4.10 look it up.

The Simple Steps with detailed information! (Please let me know if this is possible on 360, then I'll update the thread)
1. Copy over your COD4 save game from your PS3 onto a USB.
2. Plug into your PC. open the PS3 folder, click SAVEGAME, click BLUS30072 or BLES30072. (Depend on UK or US.)
3. Open the GPAD0_MP with notepad, delete everything and type this:
set gpad_buttonsConfig "butt0ns_d3fault"
bind dpad_up "resetstats"
4. After this is pasted into your file, save it, close it and copy back over to PS3. (Press yes when to replace it!)
5. Go into COD4 bypassed or bypassed with a working proxy code (If there is any working proxy codes)
6. Go to MP, then wait 5 seconds, go to split-screen and start, when in game press up. It will say "Your stats have been reset by Infinity Ward", after that quit the game, and start the game (Without bypass) And play online, after that your online rank has been updated and you can go back to playing Call of Duty 4 just like in 2007!

Hopefully this has helped anyone who want's to play COD4 again! I might make a post how to edit stats but there might already be a thread.. Let me know if you have any questions or any thing else you guys want! Have a great life! - BC

The following user thanked BlackCentury for this useful post:

NitrousC8
01-11-2014, 04:19 PM #2
levaz
Pokemon Trainer
useful guide Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo