Post: [CoD4/PS3] [Unfinished] Hawkins MW2 Zombieland v3.6 COD4 Port
10-21-2014, 03:13 AM #1
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A while ago I decided to port the MW2 version of Hawkins Zombieland to CoD4 as I always preferred the way the MW2 version played. For some time I slaved away at the scripts getting almost everything working. The zombiekilla jet. Super lightweight for the zombies. The works. It even has working scripts for the MW2 style carepackage lifts but due to time and CoD4's memory and object constraints I never actually added anything to the maps. I never got the forceblast gun working though and in the end used the code from Hawkin's force mines from his CoD4 version as a stopgap till I finished it. Eventually I started working on it less and less. Several months later and it looks very doubtful that I will ever finish it. So here I give it to the community, as it is, to do with it as you please.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by MeatSMurderer ; 10-21-2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Added some old screenshots
10-21-2014, 03:27 AM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Nice i try this outSmile
10-28-2014, 12:37 AM #3
ehhhh i still prefer the V5 even tho the shop is better in this one and it shows ur money but the game modes is kind of bad since theres no jumps or ziplines also the game is infinite
10-28-2014, 07:28 PM #4
xD You Cow. Meatball
12-24-2014, 08:27 PM #5
why pepl is saying v5 on cod 4 is better tberes alwayss a big where 4 of the humain are respawning even if they got killed by zombies and sometime theres a amm for all lag and its giving ammo to zomies and sometime first zombies have there guns
12-24-2014, 08:28 PM #6
his version is soo goodSmile
02-08-2015, 05:32 AM #7
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finish this!!!!!! it needs light weight, more points per kill, random drops from hawkins, and map edits
02-11-2016, 03:54 PM #8
Originally posted by gRiMchan View Post
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finish this!!!!!! it needs light weight, more points per kill, random drops from hawkins, and map edits

I am making the map edits Smile ambush, backlot, bloc, bog and countdown are done

preview on bloc:
Last edited by FrenchParadiise ; 02-13-2016 at 01:12 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to FrenchParadiise for this useful post:

codybenti, Fcukah, MeatSMurderer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo