07-22-2013, 03:07 AM #1
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
:vince: NBA 2K13 VC GLITCH :vince:

"This Glitch Is Working As Of 7/22/13."
"I will update this thread when it's patched."

This is a glitch that works for PS3 and Xbox 360. I will provide you with a video and written tut. This glitch took me 3 hours cause the teams kept failing and stupid stuff :argh: and I kept looking back at the videos for help. tears

Open The Spoiler To See What Teams I Used

Dream Team vs Raptors

64-65 Celtics vs Trail Blazers

Team USA vs Pistons

97-98 Bulls vs Bobcats

70-71 Lakers vs Wizards

Heat vs Cavaliers

Thunder vs Magic

Pacers vs Bucks

Open The Spoiler For Written Tutorial

1. Start a 12 min quick match, once game starts pause and switch sides, then un pause the game.

2. Re pause the game and then switch to the team who you want to win, then go to coach settings to coach mode ON, Make it Dream Team vs Raptors

3. Pause the Game when theres less then 20 secs left in the 4th, turn off coach mode then save and quit, lable the save as 12 min!

4. Repeat steps 1-3 for quick matches of saves from 5 minutes to 12 minutes!

5. Ok so now all you have to do is go to LOAD, and select the games, finish the last 20 secs of the 9min, then 10 min , then 11 min, then 12 min saves in that order, and only finish each game once!

6. Finish all the loads from saves 5 minutes to 12 minutes!

7. Then once you've done that go to main menu and select game modes, then load up Blacktop Mode and BAM it will give you your VC for those games.

8. This process only takes around 3 mins to do once the original saves have been created!

P.S "You cant keep doing this back to back however however, you can only do this process 1 time every 20 or so mins."

Enjoy your VC ^^

PS3 12 - 5 Minutes Game Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Xbox 12 - 5 Minutes Game Saves

I would recommend you follow the video to be honest that's what I did Drack
Last edited by YouAppreciateMe ; 08-04-2013 at 07:29 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

BigGucciSosa300, ChefHOU, Maggie Simpson, hibye3
07-22-2013, 10:32 PM #2
YouAppreciateMe
Updated thread to let you know that it's still working. I will update it again when it stops working.
07-23-2013, 01:44 AM #3
hibye3
Hurah!
Okay so from my expirence, you do not have to switch teams, all you have to do is put coach mode on and wait till there is like only 9 seconds left before you save and quit. I get 3150 for my 6-12 min game saves, this is how it works, 12 min quarters= 600 VC 11 min= 550 10 min= 500, it goes down by 50 each save so for me a 6 min quarter game save = 300 and if I got that 5 min quarter game save I would get an extra 250 VC each time. You can only do it every 20-25 minutes, you could play blacktop 1 on 1 in that time, also you want to make a created player with max everything and put him on the 76ers(or any team), and then you choose to play as him in blacktop, then you choose the worst player on that team to face and there you go you have an easy and fast win in black top, if you do what I said you could finish a blacktop game in about 3 minutes, 3 minute games x 8 blacktop games played = 24 minutes, so 8 x 150+10(that extra 10 if you get the win)= 1280 VC, so you could do all the gamesaves and blacktop games about 3 times an hour, 3400+1280= 4680, 4680 x 3= 14040, now that's a lot of VC per 1 hour and 12 mins, again I'm not sure if the max time being able to use the game saves is 20 or 25 min(I used the limit of 24 min in this note).

Sorry for posting a tut on your tut, but somethings you got wrong so I had to tell you, also sorry for my bad spelling I am only typing with one hand(my other one is broken and I didn't feel like fixing my spelling to make it look neat :P).
Last edited by hibye3 ; 07-23-2013 at 09:23 AM.

The following user thanked hibye3 for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe
07-23-2013, 05:09 PM #4
YouAppreciateMe
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Okay so from my expirence, you do not have to switch teams, all you have to do is put coach mode on and wait till there is like only 9 seconds left before you save and quit. I get 3150 for my 6-12 min game saves, this is how it works, 12 min quarters= 600 VC 11 min= 550 10 min= 500, it goes down by 50 each save so for me a 6 min quarter game save = 300 and if I got that 5 min quarter game save I would get an extra 250 VC each time. You can only do it every 20-25 minutes, you could play blacktop 1 on 1 in that time, also you want to make a created player with max everything and put him on the 76ers(or any team), and then you choose to play as him in blacktop, then you choose the worst player on that team to face and there you go you have an easy and fast win in black top, if you do what I said you could finish a blacktop game in about 3 minutes, 3 minute games x 8 blacktop games played = 24 minutes, so 8 x 150+10(that extra 10 if you get the win)= 1280 VC, so you could do all the gamesaves and blacktop games about 3 times an hour, 3400+1280= 4680, 4680 x 3= 14040, now that's a lot of VC per 1 hour and 12 mins, again I'm not sure if the max time being able to use the game saves is 20 or 25 min(I used the limit of 24 min in this note).

Sorry for posting a tut on your tut, but somethings you got wrong so I had to tell you, also sorry for my bad spelling I am only typing with one hand(my other one is broken and I didn't feel like fixing my spelling to make it look neat :P).

A lot of math done in that post :p and, it's okay man. After all you just trying to make it easier for them :p
07-23-2013, 05:23 PM #5
YouAppreciateMe
Update "I have included the 12-5 Minutes Game Saves."
07-23-2013, 11:22 PM #6
Originally posted by YouAppreciateMe. View Post
Update "I have included the 12-5 Minutes Game Saves."

Could you tell me how to use the saves
07-29-2013, 12:45 PM #7
YouAppreciateMe
Update: I have updated this thread adding my own PS3 Gamesaves.
08-03-2013, 07:40 AM #8
Thank You Man now I can finally get my VC Happy
08-09-2013, 02:57 PM #9
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by YouAppreciateMe. View Post
:vince: NBA 2K13 VC GLITCH :vince:

"This Glitch Is Working As Of 7/22/13."
"I will update this thread when it's patched."

This is a glitch that works for PS3 and Xbox 360. I will provide you with a video and written tut. This glitch took me 3 hours cause the teams kept failing and stupid stuff :argh: and I kept looking back at the videos for help. tears

Open The Spoiler To See What Teams I Used

Dream Team vs Raptors

64-65 Celtics vs Trail Blazers

Team USA vs Pistons

97-98 Bulls vs Bobcats

70-71 Lakers vs Wizards

Heat vs Cavaliers

Thunder vs Magic

Pacers vs Bucks

Open The Spoiler For Written Tutorial

1. Start a 12 min quick match, once game starts pause and switch sides, then un pause the game.

2. Re pause the game and then switch to the team who you want to win, then go to coach settings to coach mode ON, Make it Dream Team vs Raptors

3. Pause the Game when theres less then 20 secs left in the 4th, turn off coach mode then save and quit, lable the save as 12 min!

4. Repeat steps 1-3 for quick matches of saves from 5 minutes to 12 minutes!

5. Ok so now all you have to do is go to LOAD, and select the games, finish the last 20 secs of the 9min, then 10 min , then 11 min, then 12 min saves in that order, and only finish each game once!

6. Finish all the loads from saves 5 minutes to 12 minutes!

7. Then once you've done that go to main menu and select game modes, then load up Blacktop Mode and BAM it will give you your VC for those games.

8. This process only takes around 3 mins to do once the original saves have been created!

P.S "You cant keep doing this back to back however however, you can only do this process 1 time every 20 or so mins."

Enjoy your VC ^^

PS3 12 - 5 Minutes Game Saves

Xbox 12 - 5 Minutes Game Saves

I would recommend you follow the video to be honest that's what I did Drack

ive gotten 1000000 vc from this and my friend has gotten 6000000 from it its we did it before 2013

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo