10-27-2013, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Haven't seen any tutorials that have shown how to do this yet so here we go.

WARNING: Cannot be used online, I recommend starting a new my career, playing the rookie showcase and going from there.

First thing you're going to want to do is download Bruteforce from here You must login or register to view this content.

Next you want to put your My career (off ps3) save onto your usb

Now once you have Bruteforce downloaded and installed open up Bruteforce (Make sure you run it as administrator). Note that it will ask you to download the latest cheats, make sure you do download them.

Next, take your save game you took off your ps3, go under "Computer" then "Program files x86" and then find Bruteforce Save Data folder and look for a file that says "Saves". Once located, drag and drop your 2k14 save into here.

Now go back to Bruteforce, up top hit the "Refresh" option and nba 2k14 should pop up. Now go down to where it says "Decrypt PFD" click on that and select "Decrypt all files".
Once that is done go under "Cheats" click "Apply cheats" and check all the boxes available (Max SP and Update CR32) then hit Apply \.

Finally, go to "Encrypt PFD" and select encrypt all files. Now, go back under Computer/Program files x86/Bruteforce save date/Saves and copy that save onto your usb. Then plug your usb into your ps3, go under save data utility and copy your save onto your ps3, then play nba 2k14 and enjoy.

If it worked correctly, you should have about 250 million Skill points

The following user thanked RevClanTV for this useful post:

SnuggP
05-11-2014, 04:14 PM #11
Works bro perfect
06-13-2014, 12:41 AM #12
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
I'm having an issue I clicked to download lastest database but when I go to cheats its still empty anyone know how to get cheats to be added?
06-16-2014, 03:31 AM #13
Bugtaco
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gloomysunday View Post
I'm having an issue I clicked to download lastest database but when I go to cheats its still empty anyone know how to get cheats to be added?

You have any luck for me repositories don't update
06-16-2014, 12:09 PM #14
SnuggP
Keeper
The maker stopped doing the game repository I guess because he was the only one doin it and got tired or overwhelmed. I wish I knew how to do it I'd help him.
06-16-2014, 11:41 PM #15
Bugtaco
Do a barrel roll!
Anybody able to do nba2k14
06-19-2014, 08:10 AM #16
xsane
Haxor!
easier way is just make a new one signed off of psn do the show case play 2 or 3 games try to get 500 sp. and then buy the ray allen jumpshot it will make your points negative so you can keep spending ass much as you want for signature skills animation and attributes but to get rid of the negative go save an press auit and reload.
02-13-2015, 07:33 AM #17
Can anyone help me,how to add skill point cheats in bruteforce..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo